Helloooo!

About Myself 

Hiii, you can just call me Morb :] Short for Morbid Curiosity! Yes, that is my ponysona's name, but since he's just me I don't mind using the name as well! In fact, I think it's cute and I love going by it :3 I'm 21 years old, I use he/they pronouns, I'm a trans guy, and I love to draw. OC x Canon content is my number one go-to when it comes to drawing, and it's probably one of my favorite things in the world! I find it comforting, fun, and a great way to exercise my creativity

How I found Canterlot.com

Hilariously enough, through Google images 😭 I thought it was Canterlot Avenue at first, but I noticed it was just labeled Canterlot! So I followed the link, and here I am! I love that it's entirely dedicated to roleplaying MLP, and I can't wait to find myself immersed in new stories and making more pony-focused friends!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM 

I was the target demographic for it! When it came out in 2010, I was an eight year old girl at the time and I was hooked on it from episode one. Something about those technicolor horses made me want to be part of their world for the past almost 14 years

My favorite main cast/pony 

Sunburst, and I know he's not technically part of the main cast, but I can't go anywhere without showing how much he means to me!! He's been my absolute FAVORITE character out of any series since 2021. He means so much to me that it's hard to put it into words that normal people who aren't as attached to fictional characters like me would understand ;w; 

Anything else?

Be yourself, have fun, and don't pay any mind to people trying to tear you down. You are uniquely yourself, and there's nothing better than living life to the fullest that you can!

2eb117d6a4d2719fc2486040785fa3e578e87235

(Yes, I drew this :3c)

Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, feel free to message myself or other staff. Very cute drawing!

Hello, another friendly neighborhood admin here!

If you want to get started with roleplaying, here's a short tour of that part of the site:

If you just want to jump in right away, we have the Free for all board here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/427-free-for-all-roleplay/

For the more longform RP on site, you'll have to fill out a character profile for either your OC's or the canon characters you want to play; that way we can ensure the power level stays within show-compatible parameters, and also gives folks a preview of what kind of characters you play and what threads you want to participate in!

Gen 4 (Twilight Sparkle's Equestria) is found here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/416-character-applications/
Gen 5 (Sunny Starscout's Equestria) is found here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/471-character-applications/

The standard form we use for character profiles is here: