Keylime Dream

DoodleDev

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Keylime Dream

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Yellowy chartreuse

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Curly tan mane and tail with a stripe of pale yellow. She also wears a tropical flower tucked behind her ear.

Eye Color: Bright Orange

Cutie Mark: A thick slice of keylime pie with whipped cream on top

Physique: Average build, a little shorter than most ponies

Residence: A cute tropical themed hut (Which is also her store) on the edge of the marketplace in Coralwood Corral. It's called the Tutti Fruity Cafe.

Occupation: Keylime makes various sweets, drinks and cakes made from exotic fruits found on the island

Motivation: Keylime Dream got her cutie mark when she perfected her own secret recipe for the perfect keylime pie, the Dreamy Key. It was a secret that had been passed down through her family, and it gets better with every new generation.

Dislikes: Winter weather, snooty ponies, showoffs

Character Summary: Keylime spends a lot of her days in her shop making delicious sweets to sell to the vacationers that come to Coralwood Corral. Keylime has a pet iguana named Anne Bonny. She is usually seen hanging around in the shop, and is very friendly towards customers. Anne Bonny wears a cute red collar around her neck. Keylime is generally a very friendly pony, and enjoys the company of others. One of her favorite pastimes when she's not working is to read. She loves stories of far off adventures and pirates. She doesn't work too well with ponies who are stuck up and snooty, so this causes issues sometimes with certain customers considering a lot of spoiled rich ponies visit the island for vacations. Keylime handles herself well when under stress though. She's used to crowds from living on Gallopocous Island her whole life, and when it gets busy in the shop, she's able to keep herself calm.

SvBPM.png

Reference

RzmcL.png

Cutie Mark

p1DAV.png

Keylime Dream's bake shop/restaurant, The Tutti Fruity Cafe (Her home is the addition on the back)

kCOl8.png

Anne Bonny, Keylime Dream's pet iguana

Hot DAMN you did a fantastic job with.. Well all of it! You went out of your way to make sure everything had a great reference and your own spin on it. I love it, I adore it, of course you're approved.

Also, squee the island is my favorite so I'm glad to see others putting ponies to rp there too!