location question

Davroth

So my first app has been moved to the accepted application forum, and I'm quite excited about that, but there is one thing I couldn't sort out yet, which is the question of where exactly my family originates. I wrote in that they lead sheep down a trail along the mountain outskirts of a desert. I'd love to specify that, but the links in the geography section don't work for me, which I guess has to do with the forum having moved recently.

Could somepony with a tighter grip on Equestrian geography lend me a helping hoof with that? I wouldn't have opened a new thread for that alone, actually, but I can't post in my application anymore, so I didn't quite know where to turn.

Thanks in advance.

p.s.: you can reach my application by clicking on the picture in my sig, if that's a help.

I've actually got just the place for you. If you'll check in the Where is [PLACE] thread in the General OOC section, you'll be able to see maps of the regions. The area near Appleloosa is a confluence of both mountains and desert on the edge of Griffon territory.

Also, if you experience any problems with the new forums, please post in the bug report thread so that the staff knows to take care of it.

Thank you kindly for your time.

I can't access the pictures in that thread, but I assumed that it wasn't so much a bug and more of me not being in the right group. I've come across countless dead links in my short stay here, though. I'll report them from now on.

Reporting is good!