Whitehawke's practical art

Whitehawke

It's been too long! I had the bowling comic ready since the end of April, but I delayed the update for my submission...for last month's drawfriend. :sleep: OH WELL. At least I finished it. Sorta.

gallery_288_60_243960.png

It's missing some details, most obviously parts of the Sweet Apple Acres farm, but I kinda didn't plan those things, so I didn't put them in.

I actually had this picture half done around the 15th of April, but then I started working...I didn't pick it back up as fast as I should have.

Also, some limited shadow effects, because the POV makes it confusing to determine how some shadows would really work. :?:

Four page Bowling comic update.

gallery_288_60_400192.pnggallery_288_60_9096.png

gallery_288_60_337384.pnggallery_288_60_512968.png

And now a new announcement: In case you haven't heard, I've started a collaboration with someone else for a fanimation...it's a pretty big one, with a song, lipsync, multiple characters and BGs...ya know, the works. It's going to be 5 minutes long(Or more specifically, it has to be that long, since that's the song's length).

It's something that sidelined the fanimation I'm already working on, along with many other things. Should I ever finish it, it would look amazing, but it might take all summer so...yeah. I'll still work on the bowling comic and maybe some misc sketchy stuff, but vector art is off for now, save for maybe some models or BG showcases of the fanimation.

I actually have a bunch of animatics I could show you guys...but I don't think I should, since I like keeping some secrets and I don't know if the guy I'm working with wants the thing to go public just yet.

Oh, and one last thing...

I certainly did not agree to the collaboration because it stars Luna. Nope.

And now a new announcement: In case you haven't heard, I've started a collaboration with someone else for a fanimation...it's a pretty big one, with a song, lipsync, multiple characters and BGs...ya know, the works. It's going to be 5 minutes long(Or more specifically, it has to be that long, since that's the song's length).

It's something that sidelined the fanimation I'm already working on, along with many other things. Should I ever finish it, it would look amazing, but it might take all summer so...yeah. I'll still work on the bowling comic and maybe some misc sketchy stuff, but vector art is off for now, save for maybe some models or BG showcases of the fanimation.

I actually have a bunch of animatics I could show you guys...but I don't think I should, since I like keeping some secrets and I don't know if the guy I'm working with wants the thing to go public just yet.

Oh, and one last thing...

I certainly did not agree to the collaboration because it stars Luna. Nope.

:( Had I known you'd be willing to do Luna shorts, I would have brought you a script.