Football...?

Lifeinsteps

I don't really like football in all honesty. It's kind of cool to look through the play-books and read all the explanations of what the ideas behind the plays are and everything. I played football and it was okay. I was big enough, but not really motivated enough. I kind of like simulation football.

What I really like is simulation physics.

So I can't really share any enthusiastic love for football with anyone here. It's okay. I appreciate it.

What I can share with you is this:

j6om6r.jpg

ddfdif.jpg

The Equestria "Bronies".

So, I began in the idea that I wanted to create the home outfit based on a mix between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash.

I wanted to create the Away outfit as a mix between Applejack and Fluttershy.

I wanted the logo to be Rainbow Dash's Cutie Mark. I realize that RD's Cutie Mark is actually YELLOW in the middle. I'm changing that now.

But in all honesty the Away just looks like Applejack...

What do you guys think? Monstrosity? Cool? You don't care? Comments!

I kind of like watching football. I mean I'm not a big sports pony period, but football is easy enough to understand, and unlike most other team sports there aren't far too many games to keep track of. As far as I'm concerned it's the easiest team sport to become invested in, as you don't have to keep up with nearly as much.

Never really played it; just not the athletic type, and I haven't played a video game based on it in well over a decade.

I do think the idea of having FiM themed uniforms is pretty awesome though.

I'm not really a pro fan, but i do like High School. even though i suck at sports, i still play the basics (Football, Basketball, Cross Country, Track & Field). i hate the practices, but suiting up on friday gives me such a rush, even if i don't play much =p. but i can relate to you.