Dunno if this is the right place to post this but...um....help?

DeadAccount

If I may put in my two cents, I kind of and kind of not agree with Otsdarva. Reason being, I am not completely sure I fully understand the situation. If he wants some ponies (And honestly what Brony doesn't) maybe he could forgo the asking his mom part and just maybe mow some neighbor's grass to earn a few bucks? Kids still do that right? I may be dating myself here, but that would just seem like the logical thing to me. If you really want something, then you work for it to earn it and in the end feels oh so much more satisfying.

That is assuming I understood the mother's position. Is she simply refusing to purchase him some ponies or did she out right forbade the purchase of ponies? If its the first reason, then you are probably okay just giving him whatever you think he'll like. If its the second reason though, then you'd strike me as treading in some murky swamp with hidden alligators ready to lunge at you, in which case I'd suggest you just by him the basic Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and feign ignorance. He'll probably love you for it, but the mother will maybe give you a few pieces of her mind, if you catch my drift.

Still, best of luck Brony!

If I may put in my two cents, I kind of and kind of not agree with Otsdarva. Reason being, I am not completely sure I fully understand the situation. If he wants some ponies (And honestly what Brony doesn't) maybe he could forgo the asking his mom part and just maybe mow some neighbor's grass to earn a few bucks? Kids still do that right? I may be dating myself here, but that would just seem like the logical thing to me. If you really want something, then you work for it to earn it and in the end feels oh so much more satisfying.

That is assuming I understood the mother's position. Is she simply refusing to purchase him some ponies or did she out right forbade the purchase of ponies? If its the first reason, then you are probably okay just giving him whatever you think he'll like. If its the second reason though, then you'd strike me as treading in some murky swamp with hidden alligators ready to lunge at you, in which case I'd suggest you just by him the basic Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy and feign ignorance. He'll probably love you for it, but the mother will maybe give you a few pieces of her mind, if you catch my drift.

Still, best of luck Brony!

She just doesn't want to buy him some ponies. He's actually a pretty good kid. He makes mistakes sometimes, and what kid doesn't? Hardly do you ever have to scold him for doing something wrong and he's not a trouble maker. He doesn't ask for much, and he doesn't beg anyone to buy him anything, and he's usually happy with almost anything you buy him. You could buy him books and he wouldn't mind lol.

Fluttershy probably is a safer bet of the two. I'd personally only every buy Fluttershy or Rarity of the current brushables. The other ones just don't look enough like the characters from the show to me, mostly because of the manes. And the Dash probably looks the weirdest to me... :?: