Armor Design Help

Kite

Hi there foalks! I was wondering if any budding designers out there would be able to assist me in designing a suit of armor for my wannabe knight pony, Kite. I'm afraid I lack artistic talent, so I was only able to create her current design (as seen via the link in my sig) through a pony generator, which unfortunately does not provide big iron helmets with comically sliding down visors, and big clunky rusty armor.

If anypony could help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated, and you'd have the gratitude of a future Royal Knight on your side as well! XP

If you want some cool-looking armor designs take a look at Sanity-X's DeviantArt page and go poking around for the Ponyhammer and Space Mare-ine stuff. You can also look up Fallout Equestria and Armor keywords on Ponibooru to get more practical and less ornate designs.

Also I noticed that you have a squire on your hooves. Though it's not canon, I've got a document written for knight-themed ponies. It's not a requirement to follow, but it may give you some ideas for RP hooks and how your pony fits into the larger scheme of things. The link can be found in my sig under [Holy Order of the Destriers].