I'm thinking of a project... would you be interested?

Starfox64x

So i was thinking about a little project to keep me occupied... Every Brony has a story to tell, right? how they heard of the show, their first reactions, the first time they watched it, what kept them hooked, etc... so... what would it look like if we got a bunch of videos of people telling their stories and put it together?

I think this would be fun to watch from a brony viewpoint, and it would show how many people love the show and how varied they are.

I'm still thinking about it, what do you think?

You mean like filming ourselves interview, well, ourselves?

That does sound interesting would there basically be a set of questions everyone would answer and elaborate on?

Not exactly... Not really interviewing ourselves, it would be more like everyone just tell their stories, and they would be cut up and put in order... most people's story's (I'm guessing) kinda follow this pattern:

First hearing of the show

First impression of the show (before seeing it)

Finally being convinced to watch it

Impressions of the show AFTER watching it

What kept them watching.

So, for example, the video would be cut up like this:

Person A: So i kept seeing these image macros of ponies on 4chan

Person B: I noticed a lot of pictures on Deviant art

Person C: My friend asked me if i heard about this new My Little Pony show on TV

Person A: I asked what the heck they were talking about

Person B: I decided to look up why these ponies were so popular all of a sudden.

Person C: I thought he was crazy, I mean, its MY LITTLE PONY! Seriously?

Person B: I wasn't sure why a show for little girls was so popular all of a sudden

Person A: I thought it looked silly

Person C: But my friend FINALLY convinced me to watch the first episode...

Etc etc... Basically it goes through all those milestones, each person having a bit of their story told at one time before going to the next persons story bit, slowly moving through all their stories...

And maybe at the end, there WOULD be some question/anser sessions.... like whos your favorite, why you still like it, why do you think its so popular, etc...

It would be interesting but it would require a bit more variety to keep potential viewers from getting bored. I have a few other Bronies who would probably might want to join in. Also on another note wouldn't most people's experience in becoming a Brony be the same (found it on meme base, friend pressured them into watching it, found it on youtube) so it might get a bit boring especially if many people's experiences are the same.

It would be interesting but it would require a bit more variety to keep potential viewers from getting bored. I have a few other Bronies who would probably might want to join in. Also on another note wouldn't most people's experience in becoming a Brony be the same (found it on meme base, friend pressured them into watching it, found it on youtube) so it might get a bit boring especially if many people's experiences are the same.

Hm, true about the monotony getting boring... Although that would make it easier to put everyone's story together... If we had one person say "I was skydiving and on my way down i saw a Bridlemaid's sign with ponies on it!" that would be kinda hard to slip in with the other's stories...

Although now i've thought of another issue... Many people HAVE been pressured into watching the show, from what i've seen... and to others, may be a sign of bullying if we got a bunch of people together to say "Yeah my friend told me to watch it, and finally i gave in."... I dunno, maybe i'm overthinking it...

I think if in everyone's video they try ot make it visually and audibly appealing, like they have something eye catching in the background and they try to match their voice to the emotions they're describing, it could be a fun video to watch, and long as it isnt drawn out for 30 minutes...

I'd like to do something like this :D I've been really busy with school (it's only the first week and I'm swamped with homework D:), but if it settles down, I might make a part.

also I would animate my part because I don't have a camera (well I have a webcam, but the lighting around my computer and the quality of the camera are so bad, it just looks like a big blur)

make it interesting with an animated person?

• Like 2

I'd like to do something like this :D I've been really busy with school (it's only the first week and I'm swamped with homework D:), but if it settles down, I might make a part.

also I would animate my part because I don't have a camera (well I have a webcam, but the lighting around my computer and the quality of the camera are so bad, it just looks like a big blur)

make it interesting with an animated person?

Well, its already been done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt66Q1D_O7g