Senyor Apis

crp_dude

http://dl.dropbox.co...l%20%282%29.jpg (vectored image of Apis, for easy reference.)

Name: Senyor Apis

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Sunflower Yellow (#ffcc00)

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Ice Blue (#79e1fa) Straight, with a slight curve to it naturally. Apis keeps his mane under a black driving cap. Apis has a smooth groom to his tail, which curls up at the end due to the natural swoop of his hair.

Eye Color: Aqua Blue (#00ced9)

Cutie Mark:A nice honey-colored selection of oranges creates a triangular arrangement of three almost-regular hexagons. The symbol resembles a honey comb, reflecting Senyor Apis’s love for bee-farming, and doubles as a sign of being a “king bee” of his own, or showing his qualities as a responsible leader.

Physique: Apis, being a relative of Emperor Mondo of Itaily, is a notch taller than most ponies, but maintains a thinner physique, a further reflection of his non-indulgent lifestyle.

Origin: Born and Raised in Roam, Itaily, which is a country a good ways away from Equestria, Senyor Apis is the son of the legitimate ruler of Itaily, Emperor Mondo. Apis took a ship to Equestria, where he now serves as a low-key emissary to Itaily and his father, much akin to Twilight Sparkle and her relation to Princess Celestia in the canon series. Senyor Apis currently takes residence in Canterlot.

Roleplay Type: Mane

Occupation: Beekeeping and harvesting honey for the Senyor is only a component of his combined passion: cooking. Senyor Apis specializes in dessert dishes, in which he always utilizes his signature honey.

Motivation: For Apis, being royalty, yet not having a particularly ornate or magnificent cutie mark represents for him his preference of the simple life with the more common ponies, whose company he has chosen to prefer over that of the nobles and royals.

Likes: Insects, Pastries, Honey, Springtime, Cool Breezes, the Mandolin.

Dislikes: Rain, Swimming, Brass Instruments, Mud

Character Summary: Senyor Apis is the son of Emperor Mondo, official ruler of Itaily, a land that has been politically set outside Princess Celestia's dominion and kingdom. While his father is an enthusiastic advocate of the high life, with all the luxuries it provides, Senyor Apis feels that to effectively rule an empire, one must care more about the land's people rather than the land's finery. For his entire life, Apis has cut himself off from his father and worked as a farmer, then a chef, a newspaper boy, a waiter, and finally a beekeeper, which he took particular delight in, earning him his Cutie Mark. Through his work, he has helped to make Roam, his home town, and Itaily as a whole a better place. However, his father has become paranoid in his waning years. Fearing that his own son may attempt to usurp him, Emperor Mondo has "exiled" his only son, under the guise of sending him to become Itaily's ambassador to Equestria. Suitably unaware of his father's intent to keep him away, Apis was more than happy to accept the call, ensuring his people continued success, and justice for all of Itaily's ponies. Now serving as an emissary, the adult and well-seasoned Senyor Apis hopes to spread the morals of what he has learned throughout Equestria-- and perhaps, one day, the world.

(As a small side note, I think it goes without saying that I will not abuse the idea that Senyor isn't from any remote Equestrian territory. As far as he is concerned, Itaily is a long way from here, and doen't really concern other ponies. In short: I won't rub the fact that he's a foreigner in everyone's face.)

• Like 2

I like this application quite a lot :) I think this character is quite unique and I would like to see him in action in some RP's.

That being said, I believe you can change the tag (Pegasus) to (Unicorn) when you go to edit, and click on "use full editor". :)

Also, I love the bee theme c: and honeycomb cutie mark XD

I like this application quite a lot :) I think this character is quite unique and I would like to see him in action in some RP's.

That being said, I believe you can change the tag (Pegasus) to (Unicorn) when you go to edit, and click on "use full editor". :)

Also, I love the bee theme c: and honeycomb cutie mark XD

Ah, thanks a lot for the help editing the title! I was wondering where that was :/

Greetings,

After chatting with the mods, we are fine with his story. The part about Roam as a play on Rome is pretty clever. Its fine that he is the son of the king of a distant land, just remember that Celestia and Luna are the only alicorns allowed in the mane RP (along with their celestial level magical powers), so his father would also have to be a unicorn (could be a Pegasus or earth too). They are also not obliged to recognize his royal status in Equestia. Just wanted to note that because I'm going to stamp the app here.

For Great Justice! :D

AppAssessed.png