roleplaying idea for talonpolis?

halofan303

I've been wanting to start a roleplay in talonpolis, in the raptor claw canyon section. with one of my characters -most probably tinker-

the setup would vary on the base participants.

Maybe starting it off with tinker going around town on a joy trip collecting various materials and other work related, and then encountering some pony-or creature- in a sticky situation with some sour residences, or some pony that gets lost in the city.

and the role play mostly revolving around that and other situations that could possibly happen.

I'm not 100% sure, but does any pony think its a good idea? and does any pony want to be with?

Yeah, it does sound like it could maybe be interesting to see how Talonopolis would react to a pony wandering in, since from the sound of things it's not a place where ponies really go.

I'd be in. It would give me another place to RP Gilda. :twisted:

Yeah, it does sound like it could maybe be interesting to see how Talonopolis would react to a pony wandering in, since from the sound of things it's not a place where ponies really go.

I'd be in. It would give me another place to RP Gilda. :twisted:

cool!

hmmmm im gonna have to think about the concepts and story aspects a bit first though