Vinyl Scratch's Pony Banner Shop! ~They're Free!~ [OPEN]

Vinyl Scratch

Sorry people, gonna be a slight delay, got called into work last minute (actualy updating from work right now, probably shouldnt be doing this lol) I'll work on the banners soon :D

Take your time, life matters take priority first. :)

• Like 1

Is there any way for me to get a banner with my personal characters on it? Here they are...

10773ft.jpg

Regality (Oh no, my mouse is in the picture)

2zpp476.jpg

Lightning Dancer

2wd68zk.jpg

and Spring Sunshine.

Uh, tinypic image has been deleted?

EDIT: Looks like due to unknown circumstances... (unknown being yet another hard-drive-dump) I only have the cut out ponies of Greed's pic and the two (one of the three pics was deleted or something) SRG's ponies. My banners were totally eradicated along with an hours worth of Minecraft trial-and-error mod mixing.

Uh, tinypic image has been deleted?

EDIT: Looks like due to unknown circumstances... (unknown being yet another hard-drive-dump) I only have the cut out ponies of Greed's pic and the two (one of the three pics was deleted or something) SRG's ponies. My banners were totally eradicated along with an hours worth of Minecraft trial-and-error mod mixing.

I feel your pain my friend...and i'd be saying this even if you didn't have my OC pictures... :/

Hmm....that sucks. It's okay though, a signature with just Regality and Lightning Dancer is okay.

Sorry if this looks kinda rushed :/ It kinda was lol, if you don't like it, I can always redo it.

Sctmd.png

[img=http://i.imgur.com/Sctmd.png]

Greed, i'm working on yours right now, but the ponies that I cut out of your picture are for some reason acting like they're non-transparents. So if I can't figure this out, I might have to go back and re-cut them :(

• Like 1

Sctmd.png

Is it just me, or have you used wind effect in this one? ~45 degree. I can clearly see it on ponies, but I'm wondering about the background. It has... interesting structure. I'm not a great fan of this effect, somehow I never can use it in right moment to make it look better.

Greed, i'm working on yours right now, but the ponies that I cut out of your picture are for some reason acting like they're non-transparents. So if I can't figure this out, I might have to go back and re-cut them :(

Thanks Vinyl, can't you use the template pictures i've put in my canterlot gallery?

Glad ya like it :) BTW Greed, your banner is done, but I'm (once again) having problems exporting from it's current photoshop file. I'll try more in the morning, to tired right now :/

Hurray, And no worries, i've waited this long, i think i can wait some more ;)

May not be quite what you want :/ but I finally got it working, if you don't like it just say so and i'll get right to making a new one or fixing it :)

No it's grand thank you :D i love the style, especially with the eyes. Although Gluttony appears to be missing?

• 4 weeks later...

Once you get done with Exams how about taking a crack at a Pharm Party banner?

I'd love it if the text could read "Ask-Pharm-Party.Tumblr", but if there's no room "Pharm Party" is just fine!

I can post a barrage of referances if you haven't seen my bazillion posts featuring him.

Once you get done with Exams how about taking a crack at a Pharm Party banner?

I'd love it if the text could read "Ask-Pharm-Party.Tumblr", but if there's no room "Pharm Party" is just fine!

I can post a barrage of referances if you haven't seen my bazillion posts featuring him.

And there's the fact that he's your avatar. :)