Last post wins

Mine eyes did turn to the heavens, drawn upwards by forces incomprehensible.

Amidst a sparkling volley of falling stars, I did glimpse the heart of forever.

It whispered to mine heart, my soul, caressing every fiber of my being with truth.

And in that moment I saw the past, knew the future and felt the full essence of the present.

"I am Fawkes."

I proclaimed.

"And I shall reign."

"I am Fawkes."

I proclaimed.

"And I shall reign."

*Waves hoof with impatience*

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Listen up Fawky~, dawg, I have a quest for you.

Could you more less, in nearest, let's say 12 hours, gather some information about how are the LPW RP preparations proceeding and msg me those? I'd like to see how I'm standing in time, since I have to confirm some connections in FiM, I fear.

Nighty~ meanwhile.

Mine eyes did turn to the heavens, drawn upwards by forces incomprehensible.

Amidst a sparkling volley of falling stars, I did glimpse the heart of forever.

It whispered to mine heart, my soul, caressing every fiber of my being with truth.

And in that moment I saw the past, knew the future and felt the full essence of the present.

"I am Fawkes."

I proclaimed.

"And I shall reign."

What a wonderful poem good, Buddy but I don't really see the LPW thread having a ruler..like...I've been thinking if this place was a fantasy world. Guest would be hooded travelers all getting menaced by us. I would be some paladin of love fighting you, you would be some noble who chasing after Solaria Affection and Solaria some outsider royal blood. Everyone else are randomly splitting off to the three sides constantly.

What a wonderful poem good, Buddy but I don't really see the LPW thread having a ruler..like...I've been thinking if this place was a fantasy world. Guest would be hooded travelers all getting menaced by us. I would be some paladin of love fighting you, you would be some noble who chasing after Solaria Affection and Solaria some outsider royal blood. Everyone else are randomly splitting off to the three sides constantly.

Oh, and there no castles. It basically just a big enchanted forest with small construction like shrines and pave roads..but instead of cute animals we have SPAM and rule 34 running around.

is Angie expected to join? o)3)

because she'll join if she's wanted

I dunno what's going on with this .−.

That how I feel and I started the love war. I mean..it was big enough to get it own title...am I meant to join...are we all meant to join...is this just a troll that no one getting clear information about so we can keep asking for link and what going on?

Yes, yes, yes.

Everyone has a role to play. Everyone is expected to join. Everyone has a story to tell.

If you dun wanna, that's kay too I guess.. :I

Everyone should join though.

Start working on Apps.

I'm shifting this project into overdrive~

Yesh. Yeshy yesh.

I think Crossover is the way to go.

AND THAT'S FINE.

You participate as much as you want or something another.

Pop in.

Pop out.

Come. Go.

AND SKYPE NAMES.

I NEED THEM.

SULVUSS.

GET SKYPE.

NOW.

GO >:I

https://login.skype.com/account/signup-form?application=download&return_url=http://www.skype.com/go/buy-credit%3Fflow=join&intcmp=join