Last post wins

You never cared to offer a challenge~

And yes.

Yes it is.

I'm afraid my first order of business in the LPW RP will have to be your complete and utter annihilation :I

Magnificent! It was about 2 or 3 months ago when I've heard that, therefore I continued using it. Now, that you confirmed it, I'm not going to stop. I expect utter annihilation around every corner Fawky~, therefore I'll add you to the list of people who wish to exterminate me. Grab a ticket, though.

And how was I supposed to offer a challenge .-.? Like what, I challenge you now to the game of jackstraws. What now .-.?

I remember talking about stats and actual gaming, but not much of Halo Mythos :'3

I could be wrong though.

Fawkes has an above average trigger finger, but the Mythos is where he's REALLY pro~

Magnificent! It was about 2 or 3 months ago when I've heard that, therefore I continued using it. Now, that you confirmed it, I'm not going to stop. I expect utter annihilation around every corner Fawky~, therefore I'll add you to the list of people who wish to exterminate me. Grab a ticket, though.

And how was I supposed to offer a challenge .-.? Like what, I challenge you now to the game of jackstraws. What now .-.?

And now we play jackstraws until our fingers bleed~

ANGIE! I don't want to report your friend. Or rather I want to, but I wont because it's your friend. :I

blarg, I would've reported him if the comments weren't gone already by the time I got back home XP

also party girl Angie is supposed to be at a party right now, but she dun wanna go o)3)

• Like 1

And now we play jackstraws until our fingers bleed~

Interesting how easily I can imagine an amount of jackstraws needed to make our fingers bleed. It's a huge mountain, isn't it?

Also... Jackstraws... Jackstraws... It's a funny word. A playful one. Reminds me of:

But I'll be playing jackstraws through sleep Fawky~ Nighty night.

Did we have some sort of private conversation I'm blocking out for my innocence sake or?

Bleh, I'm sorry!

My mistake.

You haven't sent it yet.

But don't worry. I'll receive it again when you do.