Last post wins

One day my love. I will feel your embrace. We will touch. I have only looked afar with lust. Soon they day will come. The day when Celestia's sun will break. I will know. My love will dawn. And when it dose it will dawn in fire.

The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-Limited-Edition.jpg

For you are mine. Forever.

So say a prayer for me in silence

Let no cathedral mock our hearts

That's when I will be forgiven

Let us never fall apart

Piercing scream in the night, the eyes of the eternal worm blaze down from jagged, snow littered peaks. Hide so thick, time struggles to pierce. The Heavens open their flood gates and the Kingdom is hammered with relentless hail and strikes of searing lightening. And from that chasm of cataclysm, amidst crash of thunder and between flash of lightning, down descends that elder beast upon unfurled wings, that hungering demon, that bane of man's existence! And atop the tallest tower, with blaze of steel and blast of hellfire, the unstoppable force is met with the immovable object.

Oh Spike, forgive us all! The rivers of the Kingdom shall run crimson with the blood of your kind.

Hmmm.. You seem to have allot of cockiness.

Wheres' the fun if we all stop posting?

In May 1864, as Major General Sherman said, after being sent a letter by Mayor Calhoun (of Atlanta) , begging that his city be spared from the Union attack.

"You might as well appeal against the thunderstorm."

Hmmm.. You seem to have allot of cockiness.

Wheres' the fun if we all stop posting?

In May 1864, as Major General Sherman said, after being sent a letter by Mayor Calhoun (of Atlanta) , begging that his city be spared from the Union attack.

"You might as well appeal against the thunderstorm."

Stop posting.

My victory is imminent.

I am a thunderstorm.