Last post wins

I was all like "what in the name of hell is this!!??"

That was weird, Fawkes.

Eeyup.

One of the bestest MLP fan-animations out there.

You've seen Epic Cupcake Time, riiiiiiiiight? :3

I think I like that one better~

Hey, all!

let me know if you find any new users under the name "Johnson". probably something along the lines of "the great and powerful Johnson"

Angie, your teacher's coming over to Canterlot?!

dancingrussian.gif

CELEBRATION!

Oh, yeah.

*cough, cough*

*clears throat*

Right.

DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY MADE ANOTHER VIDEO IN THE 'EPIC BAKING TIME' SERIES-THINGEY!? : DDDD

There we go >:3

Haha, that is truly epic!

• Like 2

Eeyup.

One of the bestest MLP fan-animations out there.

You've seen Epic Cupcake Time, riiiiiiiiight? :3

I think I like that one better~

Yeah, it was well animated.

I watched it again with headphones (I relized the plug wasn't in all the way, and so it was coming through the headphones, and the speakers.. really loud. :/ .. I fixed it though)... Now I know why I kept hearing squeeking sounds...

Alright, I just need to clarify something, and maybe you guys can help.

Tales is a girl, right?

She (or potentially he) doesn't list her gender.

But if I'm not TERRIBLY mistaken, i've seen some of the mods call her a her.

Does anyone KNOW?

EDIT: Disregard this, I solved my own mystery with just a couple of clicks xD

*feels dumb*

Alright, I just need to clarify something, and maybe you guys can help.

Tales is a girl, right?

She (or potentially he) doesn't list her gender.

But if I'm not TERRIBLY mistaken, i've seen some of the mods call her a her.

Does anyone KNOW?

EDIT: Disregard this, I solved my own mystery with just a couple of clicks xD

*feels dumb*

Fawkes, Fawkes, Fawkes...so curious, are you.

ah, okay XD

so she's a she? because I was thinking the same thing. same with GingerMint

And I feel like... in fact I'm almost positive... that I recently learned Gingermint's gender.

Problem is, I can't remember what I learned...

Thinking logically though...

I was very surprised when I learned it.

And I'm nearly positive that I was under the impression that Ginger was female.

So I'm lead to believe that Gingermint is male.

mane? manestream? is a she?

You... didn't realize this? xD

Yeah. Mane's a she.

She even has a semi-picture of herself on her... art page thingey... deviantart, I think.

It's pretty awesome actually, cuz she like has a straw hat on and all you can see is her mouth and she has this awesome mysterious grin :3

Gingermint just seems so... unisex

half the time I'm all "yeah, you hAVE to be a girl", but the other half of the time I think "yeah, you HAVE to be a boy"

I dunno, I've met so many people of both genders just like GingerMint >_> I can't even go by the name or the picture because it's imposible to tell with bronies

You... didn't realize this? xD

Yeah. Mane's a she.

She even has a semi-picture of herself on her... art page thingey... deviantart, I think.

It's pretty awesome actually, cuz she like has a straw hat on and all you can see is her mouth and she has this awesome mysterious grin :3

ah, I forgot that I knew this XD her old picture looked very boy-ish so I always assumed she was a boy. I haven't seen her post around much since her avatar change

Gingermint just seems so... unisex

half the time I'm all "yeah, you hAVE to be a girl", but the other half of the time I think "yeah, you HAVE to be a boy"

I dunno, I've met so many people of both genders just like GingerMint >_> I can't even go by the name or the picture because it's imposible to tell with bronies

I dunno, I'm kinda weird with determining gender, I think.

At first... I kinda subconsciously determined genders based on Username, Avatar, and somewhat on post style.

The avatar kinda effects a lot of peoples determination I think, until they learn to disregard it. Sulvuss did the same thing for a while.

Funny enough though, with Appy, despite having a female avatar, when I first joined I thought/always called her male names :I

Ah, and when they have an OC avatar that they most likely drew themselves... I usually STILL go largely based on that.

It's for that reason that I always thought that Ginger and, until I actually looked at his profile (which was pretty early on), Apolline were females.

Yeah, Mane's usually REALLY busy from what I've seen and heard.

She apparently works in some sort of somewhat high up corporate position/thingey.

She used to be a teacher though.

And she's by far my favoritest Mod/Admin.

She just SO unbelievably nice.

I've seen people complain incessantly and say all kinds of mean and uncalled for things and Mane would just try to work out a resolution, as nice as can be.

I don't believe I've ever seen her say a single mean or rude remark.

She REALLY is the embodiment of what this community and this site should be all about.

I generally go based on user picture, which I've found out doesn't work as well here as it does on youtube XD usually if somebody changes their user picture, I forget who they are

at first I thought Fawkes was a boy, Penby was a girl, normandy was a girl, Rocky was a girl, Appy was undetermined, noah was undeterminded, sulvie was a boy, conor was a boy, apolline was a girl, Acy was a boy, nasty was a boy

who else was there?

I dunno, I'm wrong almost all the time XD

I have never gotten into any real conversations or ever talked to any of the mods/admins... I can't say much about them.

They do hold responsability, therefore they must really never make rude, uncalled for remarks and comments.