Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

So! Fawkesy is curious as to what Pinkie looks like! There's a reason I haven't actually put a picture on there, for again no one takes Pinkie seriously. Pinkie's learned to just not post pictures after the past few times.

I like to wake up in the morning and tell myself "jee willikers, I sure wish I was American. then I'd have to work even harder in school". after that I like to break some limbs and catch some diseases because I'm so sad that I don't have to pay hospital bills. after that I force myself to eat the stupid chocolate eggs with toys inside that my mom insists on packing in my lunch ._.

• Like 1

I like to wake up in the morning and tell myself "jee willikers, I sure wish I was American. then I'd have to work even harder in school". after that I like to break some limbs and catch some diseases because I'm so sad that I don't have to pay hospital bills. after that I force myself to eat the stupid chocolate eggs with toys inside that my mom insists on packing in my lunch ._.

Juuuuuust as I imagined >:3

WAIT.

Penumbra can probably answer it...

PENUMBRA.

Tell me [invalid Clearance Registration Mark xcc12-Tangent000000000000]

What does the Toaster sound like?

Does it sound like a raspy old woman, like I imagine? :I

twigs seem pretty patient if you ask me ._. they just sit there all day waiting for something interesting to happen. even when something does happen, they don't do anything because they're waiting for something better ._.