Last post wins

I never said you didn't add to the conversation -- I said every post you make has to add to the conversation in a meaningful way! If you took it any other way, it must be the result of some deep-seated guilt!

(What's that? Sarcasm Master Sammich isn't picking up my sarcasm?)

*Licks glasses

Dayum gurrl.

Yo is baaaad.

Because, clearly,

I am the baddest of them all.

Appy

tell me more, tell me more o)3)

I wanna knoooooow o)3) pls

Once upon a time

there was a rabbit

and then a wolf ate him

WARNING: this post may contain high amounts of sarcasm and/or fascism. do NOT take it personally and get all whiney and girly and post a picture of pinkie crying, cuz i love you despite what this post says :D

the sarcasm was poorly presented, and even if it was clear, it was poorly presented as sarcasm. next time, be more awesome.

pinkie never came across as mean and self centered and stuff to me. if you are pinkie, you would have to be, cuz every seventh post has pinkie doing something weird in it.

you said "rosewind" was a personal name and only a few people on the forum knew why. if you were really pinkie, either nopony would know about it, or more than a few would have thought about it enough to make the connection.

pinkie would never have a problem with anypony saying something irrelevant.

i dont think you are pinkie.

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU

you said "rosewind" was a personal name and only a few people on the forum knew why. if you were really pinkie, either nopony would know about it, or more than a few would have thought about it enough to make the connection.

Careful there, some things can't be unsaid. You will feel horrible, trust me.

How can someone so cuddly be bad? It doesn't make sense.

Very,

very

carefully.

I hate my toaster, by the way. I wish my toaster was 1/1000th as awesome as Appy is.

hurk

I'll give you French fries

just remember the salt