Last post wins

Angie -- Weesh says this avatar looks remarkably like your OC. Hah!

blep, it actually does sorta XD what is that, the third official pony to bare a resemblance?

also, I think I have that pony in my basement somewhere o)3)

the point is to impress everyone with your AMAZING baking skillz :U everyone makes boxed stuff, then you come in struttin' your home made recipe and everyone is like "OMG, HOW DOES ONE MAKETH SUCH AMAZING DESSERTS!? O:", then you act all "I dunno, I thought everyone could bake. maybe I'm just special >w>"

• Like 1

the point is to impress everyone with your AMAZING baking skillz :U everyone makes boxed stuff, then you come in struttin' your home made recipe and everyone is like "OMG, HOW DOES ONE MAKETH SUCH AMAZING DESSERTS!? O:", then you act all "I dunno, I thought everyone could bake. maybe I'm just special >w>"

This a billion million times. Also what Fawkes said.

I will never use second-rate flour or a box mix. Ever. If I was on a desserted island (get it, desserted island?) and I had a choice to use second rate flour or a box mix, I'd rather starve to death.

• Like 1

Oh, I could have made like a flourless chocolate torte, but that takes a bit of time to do.

Cocoa powder acts like flour in a recipe, so you can actually use it LIKE flour if you have enough of a binding agent (such as eggs), sugar, and an acid to help set the proteins present in the egg. This is why dutched cocoa powder would be bad to use, since it's very alkaline and would break down the proteins instead of help set them like a high-acid natural cocoa powder.

I like raisins if they're baking into something like raisin bread or... raisin bread

or those apple brown sugar things we make at bonfires

but not on their own