Last post wins

This thread is cussing crazy.

Don't cuss in the cussing thread, Aria. That was a long class day, huh?! At least nopony set anything on fire.

Rhy -- it's happened before on more than one occasion. Also welcome. Since we're doing Fantastic Mr. Fox quotes, let me find a juicy one.

"They say all foxes are slightly allergic to linoleum, but it's cool to the paw - try it. They say my tail needs to be dry cleaned twice a month, but now it's fully detachable - see? They say our tree may never grow back, but one day, something will. Yes, these crackles are made of synthetic goose and these giblets come from artificial squab and even these apples look fake - but at least they've got stars on them. I guess my point is, we'll eat tonight, and we'll eat together. And even in this not particularly flattering light, you are without a doubt the five and a half most wonderful wild animals I've ever met in my life. So let's raise our boxes - to our survival."

• Like 1

Silver! Thanks for the dinner update. Six tacos? You're like an iron pony of eating or something.

What'd I have? My class was cooking, so I had rice pilaf, roasted chicken, and lemonade. Nothing fancy pantsy. I also just had a few cookies. Nom nom.

Well, today's food consumption,

Breakfast: Nothing but a can of generic cola

Lunch: Tater tots with Miracle Whip and ketchup

Dinner: 2 sandwiches with Miracle Whip spread on the bread, cheese, spicy pickles, and mustard.

Same here Penumbra...

Rosie: I was born in the South but raised in the Midwest. I'm just a condiment scientist, experimenting with condiment mixtures. As a result, I've got a unique palate. Or it could be because I once stuck my tongue to a pole in the winter as a little kid and pulled my tongue free...