Last post wins

Brony cops are best cops

I was also thinking of trying for a helpstaff position, since I'd really like to help with teh RPs and approving characters...

But Peggly probably wouldn't even be considered for the position

Why not? You're a really great person, you should go for it!

I just got off 12+ hour night shift thus why you gots a sleep hug

:I

Go get some sleep.

What are you doing on the computer?

The bright lights are just making it more difficult to sleep. :U

*waggles slice of brioche for appi*

Brioche is delicious.

Bruschetta is also good, especially with cream cheese, roma.. plum? tomatoes, and a bit of basil and olive oil. Teensy bit.

*flops on Rosewind*

Rosewind is best pony pillow.

*is squishy* Eek!

UGH I don't know what to do >.<

Just do it. :20:

Brioche is delicious.

Bruschetta is also good, especially with cream cheese, roma.. plum? tomatoes, and a bit of basil and olive oil. Teensy bit.

You are clearly a toaster with taste! I bake my own brioche and it's a long process -- then I make French toast out of it!

I'm back from the kiki party =w=~*

slumber party, slept from 3:30-6:00. slumber parties are boring in the morning because I always spend hours alone while waiting for somebody to get up.

and I ate so much candy, I can feel the sugar clogging up my throat

also watched a bunch of Miyazaki movies

the cat from the cat returns is really cool o)3)

Easy for you to say Rosie, you're awesome and qualified for stuff.

I'm just a 16 year old with too much time on his hooves and an interest in ponies. I've been RPing for a few years, and would like to think that I'm a good writer, but I don't really have anything to show for it.

I mean, I'd love to do it, but wouldn't it be kind of silly for me to say "Oh, no, I don't have any prior experience, I only have my good intentions."

Heck, I've even got a warning point for swearing that one time

also, Canterwebs is looking for staff?

Angie would like to be in charge of handing out awards and giving people cutie marks and stuff, but I doubt they want an icon placement staff .-.

I'm back from the kiki party =w=~*

slumber party, slept from 3:30-6:00. slumber parties are boring in the morning because I always spend hours alone while waiting for somebody to get up.

and I ate so much candy, I can feel the sugar clogging up my throat

also watched a bunch of Miyazaki movies

the cat from the cat returns is really cool o)3)

WB Dairy Queen! I'm happy you had a fun time! What kind of candy did you eat?!

aaaaah, a bunch of no-name candy from the dollar store :\

it wasn't very good, and I'm not a fan of candy to begin with, but due to the lack of chocolate and chips, I just ate all of the candy instead

You are clearly a toaster with taste! I bake my own brioche and it's a long process -- then I make French toast out of it!

I do enjoy culinary creations from time to time. :smug:

That sounds pretty good. It's a bit difficult to make French toast out of, let's say, white bread, without it being soggy. Unless it's stale, but..

I prefer fresh food. XD

Also, Peggly-Sus is technically older than me? ._.

I think Peggles should do whatever he likes, and should not let prior experience hold him back from making a difference.

Brioche stuffed with cream cheese and homemade orange marmalade then dipped in vanilla-cinnamon egg batter to make French toast is one of my specialties.

I think Peggles should do whatever he likes, and should not let prior experience hold him back from making a difference.

Brioche stuffed with cream cheese and homemade orange marmalade then dipped in vanilla-cinnamon egg batter to make French toast is one of my specialties.

Vanilla can work wonders.

Mmph, I haven't eaten anything all day, and I need to go get groceries for when my brother arrives.

Nyeh.

waitwhut :I

Yeah.

You're technically older than me.

Because I'll be sixteen in a week, yet technically, you'll still be older, due to actual date of birth, not just the year.

>_>;

That would be why. :U

Herp.

I never did like Fluttershy. :I