Last post wins

well, in the lake near the sauna, there were no fishies. my papa didnt catch none. i caught seven, but they was super little. the little teeny tiny bugs that go underwater would be eating you AND the cupcake. actually, just the cupcake. they didnt eat people when people jumped into the lake. but even so, the cupcake would be all soggy! who wants to eat a soggy cupcake? not me.

I'm covered in toothpaste :l

and by that I mean stuff that looks and smells like toothpaste :l

it's supposed to help my sunburn

I look like a red lady wearing a white body suit thing :l

I think Imma post a picture tomorrow in brony behind the computer :U

Fawkes, don't lie :U you could pass Angie up with a bit of practice.

Fawkes, don't lie :U you could pass Angie up with a bit of practice.

I find that so very hard to believe.

This is clearly just one of those supra nice Angie things that she says that aren't supra true but they ARE supra nice.. >':

Fawkes has years of drawing by moonlight to go before he's anywhere near Angie's level of arts or visions.

i have a story

i got rid of my old bin laden chair cuz it was evil. i got a new chair and decided it needed a name too. after a while, i decided to name it penumbra. i did this cuz its scary, even though it never REALLY did anything THAT scary, it sometimes-usually makes me uncomfortable, and it hasnt dod me yet and doenst show any signs of doing so.

Or you can do what Penumbra did.

Just draw alot.

And I mean ALOT.

Penumbra has like 50+ pictures that no one has seen/will ever see.

Penumbra one day was all like..

"IMMA DRAW PONIES!!"

Then he did.

Then he was like

"IMMA GET A DRAWY TABLET FOR XMAS"

Then he did.

Sure, it still takes him ages to get anything done. But he still can do it.

i have a story

i got rid of my old bin laden chair cuz it was evil. i got a new chair and decided it needed a name too. after a while, i decided to name it penumbra. i did this cuz its scary, even though it never REALLY did anything THAT scary, it sometimes-usually makes me uncomfortable, and it hasnt dod me yet and doenst show any signs of doing so.

I'm...i'm touched.

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me..

;~;

blrr, if Fawkes is that good with the little practice he says he gets, imagine what he could do with a lot of practice o)3) or at least more than what he usually gets.

you should upload to the gallery once in a while, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :U

you won't get a lot of comments because only the people who upload a lot get comments, but if you started uploading a lot o)3)

blrr, I get the impression that Fawkesequus is one of those people who are naturally good at a lot of things, but they could become amazing at whatever they choose to practice :U

NO EDITS BECAUSE LAZY

• Like 1

I find that so very hard to believe.

This is clearly just one of those supra nice Angie things that she says that aren't supra true but they ARE supra nice.. >':

Fawkes has years of drawing by moonlight to go before he's anywhere near Angie's level of arts or visions.

But I agree with Angie, and like your art as well. Keep developing it!

one time i head of this lady who got in a car accident and it messed up her brain and then she had to go to the hospital and when she got out she had to quit her job cuz she sucked at it and she became an artist cuz she started using the other side of her brain, and her art was good.

not that im telling fawkes to get in a car accident or anything, but it may help. or it might just do what it did to my friend and his soda can cut his lip.