Last post wins

you'll find that this topic in particular is one that's rather odd. a bit off from the rest of the flow. every other topic assimilates you into bronydom, this one assimilates you into something... else...

PrinceHeru, the other thing you should know about this particular thread is that post count will not go up. The mods decided that it was too easy to get a post count here, so now you must go to other parts of the forum to add to you're post count. However, you're post count WILL go up if you go to you're profile. It will give you the number of every post you ever made.

I thought that posts didn't count anywhere in the spam stables... I'm going to go post in one of those games just to check

ah, mm... I don't know. Fawkesy will be up soon enough. he'll probably explain it. Angie just tags along

omfj, I'm going to go draw! I just realized that I have no school for 17 days :kissy: and by "just realized" I mean it's the first time I remembered it today

I thought that posts didn't count anywhere in the spam stables... I'm going to go post in one of those games just to check

ah, mm... I don't know. Fawkesy will be up soon enough. he'll probably explain it. Angie just tags along

omfj, I'm going to go draw! I just realized that I have no school for 17 days :kissy: and by "just realized" I mean it's the first time I remembered it today

What is this abbreviating?