Last post wins

yeah, I actually used my animation program to draw that. I have about 60 videos worth of animation, but they're all really lame >_> the animation isn't bad, just what they're of is lame.

*sniff*

*sniffsniffsniff*

*SNIIIIIIIIIFF*

Do I...

Do I smell new flesh?

*slithers over to Heru*

I dooooo.

I DOOOOO! /)^3^(\

And ROYALTY no less. The madmen love royalty~

*looks left*

*looks right*

And... *cough* ...SULVIE isn't here?

Fantastic~ >:3

Angie is correct. ASSIMILATION IS EMINENT.

Prepare your flank, Heru.

ANGIKINS.

POST THE PICTURE.

POSTITPOSTITPOSTIT!~

I can't draw ponies by hand... I've tried SOOO hard to get ti to work... :-(

ah, have you seen some of the tutorials out there? there's a lot of really great ones.

5132%20-%20drawing_guide%20examples%20head%20ponies%20poses%20reference%20reference_sheet%20sketches%20turn.jpg

I have an easy time with ponies because they're similar to my regular style.

yeah, I actually used my animation program to draw that. I have about 60 videos worth of animation, but they're all really lame >_> the animation isn't bad, just what they're of is lame.

What are they of that makes them "lame"?

Might I have a look?

I can't draw ponies by hand... I've tried SOOO hard to get ti to work... :-(

It takes practice, look the best way to learn how to draw is take something that has been drawn for you and redraw it. Start off by tracing them until you have the basic understand of how to draw, then try drawing from hand with the image beside you.

ah, have you seen some of the tutorials out there? there's a lot of really great ones.

5132%20-%20drawing_guide%20examples%20head%20ponies%20poses%20reference%20reference_sheet%20sketches%20turn.jpg

I have an easy time with ponies because they're similar to my regular style.

Stop rubbing it in my face!!! :P

Nah.. That is cool...

I can draw in "copy art" form... NEVER free hand...

Um...well...this is...where do I start um...I can see you have no direction with your art and you draw whatever comes to your mind but thats fine and great. But, perhaps you should thinking with direction. Perhaps I could help with that a little. For you see I'm looking to make a stop motion animation fan fic series with a friend of mine but I also need some other artists to help speed the process. Perhaps you would like to be one Angis Cakes

On 12/23/2011 at 8:46 AM, PrinceHeru said:

Um...well...this is...where do I start um...I can see you have no direction with your art and you draw whatever comes to your mind but thats fine and great. But, perhaps you should thinking with direction. Perhaps I could help with that a little. For you see I'm looking to make a stop motion animation fan fic series with a friend of mine but I also need some other artists to help speed the process. Perhaps you would like to be one Angis Cakes

I would probably offer, but I never have any time anymore D: I have two weeks off and my head is exploding with four months worth of ideas that I need to get out. also, right now I'm focussing more on improving my drawing skills. I'll probably go back to animation in the summer

my animations are all over the place aren't they? XD that's also part of the reason why I don't like my animations. everything is rushed and/or unfinished.

actually I'm gonna kick this kid's rumpacuss 

Edited by Angie Cakes
I need people reading this in the future to know I hate this kid