Last post wins

I'll see what i can do.

In the mean time would you like to see an unfinished Clelesti's al Ghul?

A more sensical question might be, "Oh, would you like to continue being alive?"

YES I would LOVE to~ :3

okay okay okay

she makes sculptures and stuffs outta stone and suches ._.

and that is her thing that she does

and she's artsy because she's an artist who makes scupltures outta stone and suches ._.

okay okay okay

she makes sculptures and stuffs outta stone and suches ._.

and that is her thing that she does

and she's artsy because she's an artist who makes scupltures outta stone and suches ._.

Mabel Marble :^D

Lolno.

Names:

• Ivory
  • Stonesong
  • Earthshaper
  • Ivorysong
  • Jade

I'm liking the Ivory ones the best.

• Like 1
Guest EoLPinkie

So I finally looked at the pony creator and did my best to make Winter Iris!post-1736-0-67440800-1328391084_thumb.pn

The mane and tail still feel a little off, and I wasn't able to get the glowing silver color I wanted :sad:

I have not idea if you know what Ra's Al Ghul looks like buuuuuttt....

salghuldemo.jpg

Ta da!

Its Celest's al Ghul!

I spent too long on her eye.

Very good.

Nice use of subtle colouring and air brushing.

I like the amount of effort in the eyes and the general face structure is wonderful.

The dark hair colouring is interesting to say the leasts and I like it. It gives them this kind of stuck in a prisoner vib off her. I kind of think she carving shivs in her spare time to survive. Although shes lacking a horn.

I have not idea if you know what Ra's Al Ghul looks like buuuuuttt....

salghuldemo.jpg

Ta da!

Its Celest's al Ghul!

I spent too long on her eye.

Ahhhh, OMG I LOVE THE HAAAAAIR!~ : D

Ah yeah. The eye too~ :3

Tis aweomse, my dear sir~

Very good.

Nice use of subtle colouring and air brushing.

I like the amount of effort in the eyes and the general face structure is wonderful.

The dark hair colouring is interesting to say the leasts and I like it. It gives them this kind of stuck in a prisoner vib off her. I kind of think she carving shivs in her spare time to survive. Although shes lacking a horn.

Thanks sulvussy

I'm working on it. There's still a few lines that need fixing, some shading that needs re-doing, a bunch of scribbles that need removing and some missed spots with coloring.

But to be perfectly honest, if you didn't mention the horn, I probably would have forgotten it. :kissy:

Prison is no place for the great Celesti's al Ghul!

She has to lead the league of assassins and convince batman to kill her!

Thanks sulvussy

I'm working on it. There's still a few lines that need fixing, some shading that needs re-doing, a bunch of scribbles that need removing and some missed spots with coloring.

But to be perfectly honest, if you didn't mention the horn, I probably would have forgotten it. :kissy:

ROLF. You think thats bad. I drew all those ponies in willtravels request and only as I started to get to the final colouring details did I notice that I missed out ALL the horns.

no, we all have to do this today or else it will never get done >:^l

._.

>)3>

ah, this character summery is really worrying me though D: like, what am I even gonna write for that?