[Ponyville] Inn for the Night (open)

Boss_Hoss1

Rappatat considered Candy's suggestion for a moment, smiling as the others agreed. She nodded her head and tapped her hooves on the table to form a message, ["A walk would help wake me up."]. With that, she backed her chair away from the table and hopped down, taking a moment to stretch her legs and give her head another shake.

["Where to?"] she tapped, and looked toward each guest for a reply. Rappatat wasn't very familiar with the area, and the few places she'd heard her friends talk about were too fuzzy in her mind for her to remember the landmarks at the moment.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candy ohhed as the professor explained about the incident, then nodded as well at the suggestion of a walk.

She also looked to Colton and the other ponies

"How about a walk to the town hall and back? there are some very unique buildings I am told to see while I am here.

Some places like the joke shop, Carousel Boutique, and Sugarcube corner are uniqiquly shaped to their names to say the least. I also hear the library is a tree as old as Canterlot if not older."

She smiled and looked out the window "Who knows, perhaps if Princess Luna sees ponies enjoying her night, she'll be pleased."

"Javol, fraulien Catchem!" Professor Krashkop neighed. "Dat vould be vonderba! I love dee town square! I am very familiar vith it, at least, vith dee mare statue in dee center."

The green Pegasus turned towards Rappatat.

"Each time vhen I fly to Ponyville, I usually end up flying into it. I don't know vhy I can't avoid it, all I know is vhen I collide vith it, I get a nasty ka-nock on mein head. Und some other bumps und bruises too."

He then turned towards Colin.

"Vith is vhy I vould love to VALK into dee square. It's safer for me dat vay."

Colton couldn't help but chuckle at the green pegasus' declaration, the funny thing was that he wasn't laughing at the fact the professor had had a few 'run ins' with said statue, the part that amused him is that Colton had also done that once before. He composed himself before responding to the professor.

"Well trust me Prof. I've had a few 'unexpected stops' because of that statue, more than once..." The pegasus stated as he rubbed his head for pure nostalgia's sake, "It seems me and you are more alike than it seems." Colton stated with a slight chuckle and smile.

Sparks readied himself and took a perch on Colton's head, ready to depart, "Well, we're ready when you guys are." The pegasus said as he leaned back in his chair once again.

Rappatat listened to Candy explain some of the must-see spots in the town, remembering some of her friends' earlier descriptions of the place. She smiled and tapped her hoof on the floor, ["Maybe we can go to Sugarcube Corner for dessert"]. The mare had to hold back a snicker when Krashkop mentioned his experiences with the statue. ["You'd be surprised how many pegasi hit mylighthouse"], she tapped, hitting the ground harder for emphasis on "lighthouse".

Rappatat looked toward Colton, giving a smile and a nod to signal she was ready.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay)

Candy Catch-em giggled "Oh my! I didnt think anypony could hit a lighthouse! They are kinda obvious arent they?"

She reared and wiggled her wings "I'm ready when anypony is. it shoud still be pretty lively out there with all the racers winding down from the RotL."

Candy opened the door and trotted outside, then turned to give everypony space to follow.

She looked around "I think the first sight to see, that joke shop, is right down that-a-way."

Candy grinned as she looked back o see who was following.

"Joke Shop! Vonderba!" Professor Krashkop neighed, turning his head around as he spoke to the others. "Dat vould be dee perfect place to visit! Everypony could alvays use a good laugh! Excellent suggestion, fraulien!"

Not watching where he was going, the elderly green Pegasus struck a nearby wall and tumbled to the ground.

"Vhat vas dat?" he asked, shaking his aching head repeatedly before staggering to stand back up. "Now who vas dee vone who put dis building up in dee middle of mein path? I should invent a device to help ponies valk through valls vithout hurting demselves. I HAVE IT! I vill invent such a device und call it.... A DOOR! Now, vhere vere vee going again?"

Colton followed Candy and the professor eagerly, he had never heard of a joke shop in all his visits to the humble hamlet so he figured it would be a good idea to see what it looked like at least. Colton looked back to see Sparks holding the door open for Rappatat as she exited, the bird then took a perch on Colton's head and looked down at his master, ".....What?......Okay Sparks....Good boy..." Colton said reluctantly as the bird reveled in the statement.

The pegasus and bird couldn't help but giggle as the elderly green pegasus before them stumbled after hitting a wall, and his statement afterwards only made the situation more laughable. He turned his head as he walked and responded to the other pegasus, "You gotta be more careful Prof.....You don't know what you could run into at this time of ni-" Colton was cut off by a loud thud as he, ironically, had walked head first into a pole.

He composed himself and continued walking, he gave a faint giggle as he rubbed his head in embarrassment, "Uh....forget I said anything...." Colton stated sheepishly as he continued to walk with the group.