[Talonpolis] Sometimes Bloodlines Matter (Pm to request to join)

halofan303

~Tinker~

she nodded back to the griffin and began heading down a street. still unsure if what Gilda thought of her was positive or not, tis still nice to have someone who wasn't in a rush to talk to in this big city. even if they weren't the friendliest.

the large clock tower rang loudly as another hour finished, and right away tinker pulled out an odd skeleton pocket watch checking the time, the watch had about seven or so hands, and had a tube running into her backpack. "Hmm,"(It's a minute behind, would be funny to see how they would react...) even so it didn't matter all to much, it tis only a minute after all.

she put her pocket watch away, it made a rather few odd click noises. she turned back to Gilda as she walked a bit faster. After a few moments, she asked; "so were where you hanging before you came here?"

((yea i thought something similar :lol:))

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilda noticed the hippogriff checking a rather interesting looking watch. One of her creations, perhaps? It did look pretty cool, Gilda had to admit.

"Eh, I've been hanging around Rockwington for a while. That town may be smaller, but it's less stuffed up and lame. It's got a cooler sort of vibe to it," said Gilda with a huff. "Before that, I was actually out making a tour of the pony lands until that ended very stupidly due to some pony dweebs being incredibly lame."

~Tinker~

"Ah Rockwington, yea it is nicer down there." she didn't go to Rockwington all to often, usually just to take a look at some of the craft, the occasional work or to buy special tools. still though, she hadn't been there in a while, could be a nice place to visit next.

"Ended stupidly huh? well they must have done something very uncool to end your trip in such a fashion," she looked down the street, figuring out where they were.

Gilda scowled a little as she thought back to her recent trip to Equestria.

"Eh, someone I thought was cool just turned out to be kind of lame," she said, looking down. "I guess I should know better than to expect much from a pony..."

~Tinker~

Tinker noticed Gilda seemed iffy about the topic.

"ouch,..." she shrugged unsure of what to say. "not sure what to say, but sounds like it was rough. Even for someone as tough and cool as you. You'll probably meet someone cooler one day though." the topic being kinda touchy, she thought a bit of flattery in it might help...just a bit...

"Shouldn't be too easy. She was just a stupid pony," she said huffily, though her eyes were sad. Why couldn't stop thinking about that stupid Dash...? That was over. She didn't need that pony anymore.

"But enough of that," Gilda shrugged, wanting to change the subject. "Where's this place we're going?"

~Tinker~

she could see the griffin didn't feel all too joyful with the topic, wasn't going to bother her with it more then Gilda wanted.

Tinker looked down the street and back at Gilda "At the next turn to the right its a few buildings away, the place makes good stuff at a average price. They also got a good rep. and custom orders aren't extra charge."

Gilda shook her head and smirked, forcing herself back into a more cool mindset.

"Sounds pretty cool to me," she said in a low voice. "I guess we'll see if you know your stuff, hippogriff."

~Tinker~

Tinker shrugged, not knowing the griffins tastes did make it a iffy choice on were to go, but she wasn't trying all to hard to impress the griffin, but it wouldn't be all to swell if the food was poo either.

"Iye, supposedly." she looked up, seeing a group of young griffins play a game of tag in the airspace above the houses, then looked back at Gilda. "so did you go to school here in talonpolis?"

Gilda scoffed at the question.

"School?" she shook her head. "I never had much time for that nonsense. The only one that ever mattered to me was my flight school. That was out in pony country. Cloudsdale, to be specific."

~Tinker~

"flight school huh?" no doubt there were such places, but she was surprised to meet someone who had actually gone to one. "so what do they teach at one of those schools? if you don't mind me asking.." she didn't know anything about this type of school, not that it was all to important either. however its nice to know different things.

Gilda nodded. She was always eager to talk about Junior Speedsters. Those had been some of her more fun days-- Not that that had anything to do with any rainbow colored pegasi or anything. It was just fun to actually be encouraged to fly like she always had liked to, that's all.

"Aside from stupid chants and other occasional lame pony things, it's all about mastering the skies," Gilda said confidently. "Junior Speedsters was all about learning how to fly fast and with style. We learned all sorts of awesome tricks! It laid the foundation for what I do now..."

~Tinker~

Tinker knew how something like this felt, she was of course a natural clock maker and smith. However had she not gone to the clockwork academy she would probably not have reached her current skill.

"Fast with style huh? well its no doubt why your taking part in the upcoming show!... we all got a foundation of sorts, but this flight academy sounds like it's pretty cool, and did you some good."

((sorry for the wait. I couldn't think of a good response...))

Gilda just smirked a little.

"Yeah. I guess I owe them for that," she said. "Although part of it is just that I'm so good. I'm confident I'd still be standing at the top even if I hadn't had anyone to hold my hand."

~Tinker~

Tinker gave gilda a subtle smile, as she looked ahead on the pathway.

"I'm sure you would, now we gotta go right around this corner." they approach a intersection and tinker makes a right turn, following the path in that direction. " its just a few buildings away, not much more."

((no problem phil, I'm having difficulties myself. so don't let it get to ya.take yer time ^^))

~Tinker~

-sorry if its hard to read, color contrast is a pain in the flank-

As they approached the diner tinker spots a group of griffins walking towards then, and she gets a agitated look on her face, and murmured; "Lovely, just the group of flank holes i was hoping to run into"

The group of griffins stopped in front of them, blocking them from getting past. "well well, if it isn't half breed freak. decided to come visit talonpolis again did you abomination"

tinker attempted to ignored the bullies and walk past them, but the one on the farthest side pushed her back "oh no your not going anywhere finker," said one of the others "you don't belong in talonpolis." -

tinker sighed, obviously not in the mood, she stood there glaring at them with a rather disappointed and agitated look. then grinned as she responded, "and what bring you to this end of town duck face, ran out of bits again did you?"

a few of the other griffins snickered, but the "leader" appeared to be rather agitated. "At least we don't look like some frankincolt like you," there were a few ooooh 's in the back ground " and who's this griffin beside you, some looser that you found on the streets?"

this group of griffins was obviously immature, if not outright foolish.

-ooc: i tried to spice things up a lil,-

Gilda frowned at the sight of the pack of griffins who appeared and bullied Tinker. She really had little patience for this kind of ilk. When they roped her into the argument, she strutted forward, wings spread dominantly.

"A loser, eh?" Gilda started with a laugh, approaching the leader of the group. "Is that really the best you got, you bird brained dweeb? You honestly don't know who you're messing with. Trust me, Gilda the griffin is no loser! "

"This half breed freak has a lot more guts then the lot of you empty-headed chickens put together. She's also happens to be buying me food, and I'm quite hungry," Gilda said coolly. Then in a raised, blatantly threatening voice she punctuated things. "So buzz off, unless you want to see what I can do when I'm really angry!"

((great idea! :D))

~Tinker~

"Ooooh hooo "Gilda the griffin", such an intimidating name, suits that mess of a hair due quite fine." the pack leader grinned, not knowing much about this Gilda at all, he pretty much had to stick with the cliche stuff until he got some better material "the last thing you are is threatening, what would you do? wack me with your tiny little talons and call for your daddy as you flapped those tiny wings of yours?" his grin turned into a wide smug look as he looked down at Gilda.

The other four in the pack were whispering a bunch of stuff about the two female griffons they were picking as targets. when one of the others looked at tinker and retorted "so what if the nerdy abomonation has guts, shes still ugly as a poodoo stick. not to mention fat."

Tinker usually ignored this group, they were nothing but a bunch of lowlife drop outs with too much time on their hands, but seeing as Gilda was getting involved she decided to help out somehow, and leaned towards gilda and whispered, "his mum ditched his father, he failed at dating cause he...lacked certain qualities...also he failed most classes cause hes a cluts, oh and he's also poor." and what better way to help, then to give some ammo? she stood back straight and raised an eye brow at the one that called her fat. "well atleast im not as fat and ugly as you, i mean really, do you like eat fried stuff every meal?"

"what the hay do you know half br-"

before the fat griffin could respond, the hippogriff with some nice hips quickly responded,"you really think that we can't see the friggin fry stains all over your neck, nor that sack of a stomach you have?"

" well at least I'm still a griffin!!"

"and what a discrace you are to them indeed. im sure your parents loooove you."

"sh-shut up! you don't know anything you lame twat!!"

"ooohooo are we falling to naime calling now? can't take the heat?"

"b-buck you!! im going to get something to eat" where as the fat one walks off rather quickly,

and tinker, not pleased with the feller peeks up and hollers "YUP!! JUST EAT AWAY YOUR FAT!! BRILLIANT IDEA!!!"

tinker obviously hated being called fat, but she seemed to know how to handle them, and the other three background griffins seemed rather shocked by her response and the chubby griffins defeat, as if she hadn't argued back before. one of them ran over to the large one that had just left, whilst the two remaining background griffins glared at Tinker.

((ooc:tip of roleplaying my friend tuaght me, if it gets boring, start a conflict of sorts. cause conflicts are always interesting.))

Gilda was impressed at Tinker's skill. She had retorted one of the griffin's insults with insults arguably even worse. Gilda had to laugh. This hippogriff was proving to be full of suspires. What had started mainly as just a way to get free food, was becoming an actual attachment. Gilda still had the lead griffin in the pack staring her down though. She laughed at him, unamused.

"I'll give you two seconds to rephrase that or I'll show you just how fast, and sharp, these 'tiny little talons' are..." Gilda threatened, completely unamused as she lifted one of her talons toward the griffin and narrowed her eyes. He was bigger then her, but she was all about speed. She was confident he couldn't touch her. She was convinced he was all talk.

"Two..." Gilda started to count down, still glaring at the griffin.

((Sorry for the delay. Kind of forgot to check this section last time I posted in all my RPs.))

~Tinker~

Was Gilda really going to take on the head griffin? Tinker pondered this for a moment, (well if she be as fast as she claims, he doesn't stand a chance, but he might if he lands a hit...) Tinker cleared her mind a little, and gave the two back griffins a "what are you gawking at" look as they stared back, she was waiting for something to happen, somegriffin to say soemthing.

"Two..."

Tinker looked over at gilda then back at the other two, and under her breath she quitly whispered to herself, "so shes serious," (well...suppose it has been a while since i saw him get pounded...)

The lead griffin grinned some at Gilda's retort, perhaps this tyrant enjoyed fights? "yes, well see what your lil baaaaby claws are gonna do..." he took a single step back reaching his claw out back, getting ready to strike. (this'll be good)

He didn't seem to have much wits, but he was twice her height, so its quite easy to tell were most of his childhood was.

((its ok, been busy with homework so didn't notice it too much XD))

"One!" Gilda finished her countdown.

She then immediately jumped up and scratched the oversized griffin in the face right across the eyes to blind him. She then flew up and to his left and began to scratch her talons into this side several times, drawing blood. That done, she flew back to a safe distance.

"How was that?" she asked with a cocky laugh. "Or do you want more?"

((alright. cool.))

~Tinker~

The leader was large and slow, clearly unable to counter her swift strikes. He stumbled backwards some, standing there silently without a twich. "..."

Tinker sat, quietly, uncertain as to what to do with the situation. Gilda was quick, agile, she didn't want the big one to get "too" hurt, as that would draw the authorities. on the other hand, she wanted him to suffer a great deal as well. therefor she sat, quietly and watched.

The leader shook his head and griped onto a large piece of the side walk "lets see," lifting it up with little hassle "HOW YOU LIKE THIS!!!" and lunged the heavy chunk at gilda.

-being about the size of aaaaa laptop bag-

((sorry it took so long, homework has been very thick lately. D|))

Gilda had to laugh. The big griffon was trying to hit her with a thrown heavy object. His aim was off due to the scratch across his eyes, and even with his strength the large piece of concrete was only going to go so far. Readily, Gilda jumped to the side of the incoming large projectile. She then leapt forward and scratched the side of the griffin's face deeply with her talons.

"Such a dweeb," Gilda mocked, giving a full laugh. "You really think just because your so big, you can beat me? Ha, as if! A lame nobody like you is never going to touch this griffin."

"I'd stuff that tail of yours in between your legs and buzz of while you still can," she added with jeers.

((It's cool. I definitely understand that...))

~Tinker~

The leader griffin glared at her, his vision completely distorted. displeased he shook his head and turned around walking. "I'm not all fool, I know when i've lost."..."you win this time kid, c'mon guys lets go." the large griffin walks off with the other two, towards where the other two went. leaving Tinker and Gilda to themselves.

Tinker grinned at Gilda, being quite impressed. "Wow, you are pretty damn fast aren't you?" she raised both her eyebrows as she went over to Gilda. "though we should get you something to wipe your hands, never know if he was carrying something."

She hands Gilda a rag from her bag, it doesn't look sparkly clean, but a food place would probably not serve to someone with blood on her hands; or so tinker had in mind so.

((sorry for being late again, had a big project which limited my internet time severely.))