[Talonpolis] Sometimes Bloodlines Matter (Pm to request to join)

halofan303

Gilda laughed. Though she had showed a cool confidence while facing the other griffin, as he walked away she was reminded of just how big he was. Had he somehow been able to land a blow that encounter would have ended a lot messier for the young griffin. She guessed she should be happy it turned out so well.

"Like I said, I'm the fastest," Gilda boasted, proudly. She just nodded as the hippogriff handed her a rag to wipe her talons with. Gilda used it without question and handed it back.

"Now then, with that out of the way, I say we go get that food," The griffin said.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Tinker-

They started walking towards the food place, Gilda was quite fast. however judging by how the bullies were acting, they must have been drinking, odd to do such a thing at this time of day though.

"you are one of the fastest griffins I've seen so far, but we should go get something to eat" they walk into the food place, it doesn't look all to fancy. but there is a nice smell of meat in the air.

-not certain what else to add,-

-been busy with more homework and attempting to boast grades, lovarly.-

"Something smells good," said Gilda with a low laugh. "Looks like you might have picked out a pretty good place, hippogriff."

Gilda moved toward the counter of the restaurant. She wasn't even sure she cared what she had to eat so long as there was a good amount of it.

"So, what would you recommend?" she asked Tinker.

((it's cool. Simple posts are fine too. :)))

• 2 weeks later...

~Tinker~

Tinker exhaled a bit looking up at the various foods on the menu, not certain of what to eat. "well I'm getting a kebab, a tad spicy, really meaty and a bit juicy sometimes. though there is a lot on the menu, so I'm not sure what I'd recommend."

she eyes darted back and fourth across the menus, the menus have kinda that typical Afghan diner menu. kinda like //// and ////.

"it would depend on what you fancy wouldn't it Gilda?" she turned her head at her acquaintance (and perhaps even her friend), and smiled a bit.

As the noise in the diner is not nearly as loud as that of the streets, the ticking noises from tinkers bag is slightly more noticeable. some being deep and others being slightly lighter. There was also a slight slush noise from time to time, sounding much like a water bottle being pushed around.

((sorry it took me so duck long to reply. have been getting hand ins after hand ins after hand ins and then bam, exams this week....so haven't really gotten around to coming on Canterlot much, sorry :/ ))

Gilda glanced at the menu, trying to decide what to order. After a few moments she shrugged. "Sounds cool to me too," she said. "Kabobs for us both, then."

Gilda noticed the sounds coming from Tinker's bag. "What you got in there?" she asked out of simple curiosity.

((I understand. Got exams coming up myself...))

~tinker~

"I prefer mine with meat only, lets you get that savoring juicy texture." tinker enjoyed the juicy meat in a kebab, she wasn't much of a hippogriff for greens.

she turned at the to Gilda's curious response to her bag's tickering and tockering.

"huh?, oh i just got some of my clock work in there, nothing special..." It sounded different though, rather complex at that. perhaps tinker was trying to hide something?

((what kind of exams do you got?))

"Meat only, eh? Sounds good to me... but I am a little surprised..." Gilda said. Being half pony, she would have assumed a hippogriff would have more of a taste than a griffon for pony food like that. "I don't need the lame pony feed diluting mine either," Gilda added, shrugging.

Looking back t the bag, she nodded. "Alright. Whatever you say," she said, not pressing it. She could believe it was some kind of crazy clock in there.

((Mainly just in a couple programming classes I'm taking.))