Any Dead Rising ponies? I've covered wars you know.

Yes! It's really fun, although i really think that they can immprove it dramatically with a few tweaks... And i bet it could be a great online game if they did things like perks and randomly generated malls (That way each time you play it feels different.)

But yeah, a mall full of zombies is always great!

Oooh, yeah; Dead Rising is a very fun and interesting series. By no means is it perfect, and the zombies kinda lose that fear factor after a while, but it really is a ton of morbid fun to go around decimating them with varying degrees of silly items. Fighting the living Psychos was always something of a frustrating point of the series though. Sometimes they were just ridiculously unbalanced and unfair.

I never really thought the game was a fear inducing kind of game. More like a kick in other zombie game's nether regions. It was different than the typical zombie game. Very different. I always was rushing to save survivors, take down psychopaths, and get the case done. It had a bit of a rushed gameplay with all of the things that you could do, but I thought that added more replay value.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the first Dead Rising (especially rampaging through zombie hordes) but the time system in Dead Rising 2 placing a time limit on everything really killed the experience for me. Stopping me from going on massive massacres mauling mutated monsters/zombies (alliteration :) ) but it was still a good game.

YES!! I love dead rising! Adam the clown is in my top 10 best enemy characters EVAR! But that game did have an incredibly strange difficultly curve. And completely retarded AI.

Clown.jpg

Why do i get the image of pinkie pie when i think "Everybody used to laugh at me! I was a walking punchline"

Dead Rising was the game I really wanted to love but couldn't! The first false start was buying it when i only had an old school CRT so I couldn't see any of the text. I actually sold it without making much progress and repurchased it a bit later on and got turned off by the save system. Dying in the hallway back to a safe zone after a satisfying and creative hour or so of zombie slaying... not so fun. Guess I'm not hardcore enough :(. I've read that this new Dead Rising: Off The Record thingy has some checkpoint saves as well which might make it worth a look.

Which ones? You mean the drunk guys who wont move by them selves? the retarded ones who cant understand the basic fundamentals of a gun? Or the women who wont move until you hold their hand and drag them across the mall, until you are swamped by zombies which at that point they will heave the might from the very gods themselves and preform a push so devastating all zombies within sight will fall to their knees as well as yourself if you are near, and you will be. *Breathes :-o