Military Bronies?

Warbrony

• 2 weeks later...

I am a military brat since both of my parents served in the Air Force and only recently retired. I was born on Keesler AFB, then proceeded to travel to Eglin AFB, Kadena AFB, Cannon AFB, Lakenheath AFB, Whiteman AFB, and Scott AFB where my parents retired.

So yes, I'm not enlisted but I do have a ton of experience being around the military my whole life. I am thinking of joining the Air Force as an Officer if my career path doesn't work out.

I could never join a military of any nation, do to my beliefs on war and my pacifist nature. That being said, I do have a family history of military service- for various nations. My great grandfather was drafted into the German Wehrmacht during World War II (my family did not immigrate to the USA until the 1960s), and died in Russia during the battle of Stalingrad. My grandfather joined the US military with a fake ID to escape Communist Albania, and my other grandfather served in the Swiss Army in the Telephone Pole Corps (in Switzerland all public works such as roads and telephone poles are constructed by the army). And my father was in the US Navy- until he was dishonorably discharched for, ah, "misconduct", as well as drug abuse.

I have been on several army bases while traveling abroad though, and have many friends in the armed services.