Geary Twist [FINAL]

ShadowStorm88

Dont forget to make the appropriate changes in your app title as well- the helpstaff wont look at it unless you've got every detail sorted out- they've got an awful lot on their plate- so be sure to change the name of your topic if you've found a name you like, and change it in the original post as well <3

Although I do plan on looking over my saved notes for this application, I do have to say that the part about the unicorn-power torch is a tad too much for the world of equestria RP as it stands seeing as there's no known way in the series to harness it seperately, so I'm gonna have to say that you'll need to remove that altogether since Unicorns are the only canon user of Unicorn magic.

As for the rest, I'll glance at the remainder of the application and try and give more {hopefully positive!} feedback tomorrow!

• 3 weeks later...
Roleplay Type: All
Roleplay Type:

World of Equestria RP or Crossovers?

World of Equestria RP Applications are subject to the Canterlot RP Rules, while Equestria Crossovers RP characters are only limited by your imagination!

When Gearywas younger, he would watch his father build and create things that one would not think possibe.

Such as?

Having never failed before, this hit him really hard but at the same time made him more determined not to fail again.

What had he previously succeeded at?

What does Geary Twist hope to accomplish? Any dreams? What does he want for a career? Is there anything he hopes to invent?

Also, don't forget what Robikku said:

Although I do plan on looking over my saved notes for this application, I do have to say that the part about the unicorn-power torch is a tad too much for the world of equestria RP as it stands seeing as there's no known way in the series to harness it seperately, so I'm gonna have to say that you'll need to remove that altogether since Unicorns are the only canon user of Unicorn magic.

So far in show, we haven't seen Unicorn magic used separately from a Unicorn. We don't know whether or not there is a way to harness it, so until we see it in-show... I'm going to say no-go.

About the "Vibrating Toothpen"... other than that it sounds like an invention that probably wouldn't catch on (which may be the intent), there are not ballpoint pens in Equestria. We've seen quills and pencils, but not ball-point pens. However, Dip Pens likely exist, though we've not seen them.

Also, here's the thing... I talked with some of the other staff, and flashlights don't exist in Equestria. So far in show, we see the ponies use lanterns and the like as light sources—but so far, we have not seen flashlights. So the carrot flashlight thing will have to be changed.