My Little Maid: The RP [Private - See OOC Thread]

BaconofChaos

(Blarg. Sorry I've been slow. I've not been in an RP mood lately.)

Silver Stare you open the door to the bathroom and... goodness, this place is huge! There's an enormous bath that could double as a swimming pool, a seperate shower area, what looks like another smaller hot-tub (though still big enough to accomodate about 20 ponies) and near the sink is a half opened cupboard filled to the brim with all kinds of manecare products. Oh, and there's a bidet, whatever that is. You don't need to look far to see that there are towels strewn everywhere. In the tubs, over racks, in the sink... You don't immediately notice the one you are looking for though.

(Skill or luck roll to search, or try looking something else instead?)

The dour looking chef stares at Divinity for a moment, the broom in his mouth being chewed on thoughtfully for a moment, before finally he spits it out at your feet. "Well that's awful kind of you miss! I don't know why you'd want a broom so badly, but if you want to take over my sweeping duties that's fine by me! Just sweep up this flour here first, and then the rest of the spills over there" he says, pointing over to where a pile of chilli power was on the floor. Several of the cooks had already walked through it, trailing orangey-red powder across the kitchen. "Oh, and then do the corridor outside. Thank you kindly miss! I'm going to go for a lie down." he finishes, wandering off without another word.

(Skill 15 to clean the whole place in one go... unless you decide to skip out...)

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Stare: Favor: 6 - Stress: 0/0

Silver Stare sighed as she began to sift through the towels (Skill Check - 15). "Shouldn't take too long," she mused to herself, trying to keep herself upbeat as she drudged through the rather menial task. She frowned slightly, using her hooves for such a task felt weird. She was sure she'd accomplish it much quicker with the clawed fingers of her previous form... but the risk it warranted outweighed any gain in her opinion. "Probably would tear one knowing my luck." She chuckled, but the laugh gave way to a groan. There was no hiding it. While she was thankful to Princess Celestia, and she would do all that she could to be helpful to the Princess Luna, this job was going to be... unpleasant.

Divinity

4 favor - stress 0/20

Divinity blinked, holding the broom as the chef ran off. "W-wait! What about--" ...but it was too late. She pouted and grumpily began sweeping. "Sheesh. Completely forgot about my asking for help to find stuff if I did this for him... What a jerk, not holding up his end of the bargain." She grumbled, taking her time with sweeping, not in a big rush since it was just a job of charity. Sure, she had one of the items, but she was certain the others would be farther along than her by the time she finished. She was being trusted to do the sweeping by that lazy cook, after all. She couldn't just leave it there undone. Wouldn't be honest of her. "Watch your hooves," she muttered around the broom as she carefully swept around a few cooks hooves, grumbling all the while.

Skill, Sweeping sweeping sweeping. (1d6*3=12)

• 2 weeks later...

(Alright I'm back, let me try and breathe some life back into this. Apologies for taking so long.)

Breezy, your demons have returned after searching the bedroom. They found the yellow rose in a vase near a window, and a with a little luck, were able to uncover a hidden panel in the floor under the bed. However, it's protected by some kind of magic spell. You'd have to actually be in the room to try and break it (it's a will roll of 20. Anypony can try it, but unicorns get +1 to their will for it).

Silver Stare, after searching your way through piles of towels one catches your eye. It's in the centre of that giant bathtub. Considering the size, you could try and walk over to it, but you'll need to be carfeul because the floor of the tub is still wet, so you'll need to avoid slipping (an athletics roll of 4). Of course, being a unicorn you could try and magic it out. At this distance the large damp towel will require a 4 to hoist out (will or skill).

After much effort in sweeping up spills, Divinity, you find yourself little closer to completion. For every mess you clear, somepony else makes another. You've made headway, but it's not quite enough. You take (1d6) 5 stress (rolled via random.org because invisible castle is down). You are more than welcome to try again (the target has dropped to 10, since you did clear some.) Also, make a luck roll to see if you notice something nearby.

(Is there anyone I've missed? If you've moved into a room and I've not noticed, please let me know.)

• 2 weeks later...

Silver Stare carefully maneuvered her way (Athletics Roll - 10) to the towel, her hooves lightly sliding against the wet bottom of the tub.I probably should have just used magic, she thought to herself, begrudging her own stubbornness. It's their magic, I thought. Don't let yourself use their methods, I thought. They hated you and sealed you away, I thought. Silver Stare made a face. I'm an idiot. Turning back now though was stupid, at least in her mind. Eventually, she reached the towel. Delicately, firmly locking her legs so she wouldn't slip, she lowered herself to the towel and picked it up in her mouth. When the dreadful taste of the fabric touched her tongue however, she thought better of it. Um... Magic isn't too terrible... She dropped the towel and began to levitate it above her head using her magic. Surprisingly, just holding the towel above her head was not too difficult. After another minute of elegant hoof-work (Athletics Roll - 12), she climbed out of the tub with a worn but gleeful smile. She'd done it. A groan escaped from her. "Now for the rest..."