Yo Everypony

Laura_Sew_Awsum

About myself.: My name is Laura i live in the U.K ,I like to Cosplay, Draw + Sew. i love making plushies and i also make MLP plushies too x

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Was a fan when i was young, the new series has rekindled my love for MLP

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

Hey Everypony I'm Laura I live in the U.K. and Love MLP -FIM + Love making My Little Pony plushies xx

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the IRC Chat.

Sweet hair in your avatar! Is that your real hair?

Welcome to Canterlot!

A fellow UK fan - ALWAYS a pleasure to see! 8D

Anyhow, welcome to canterlot...hope you have yourself an awesome time, and just remember that us mere minions of the board (AKA Helpstaff/Mods) are always around to answer your nagging questions, queries and quandries whenever we can - just shoot any of us a PM, and we'll do whatever works to help ya out!

Also, there's totally the help section as well, for the little niggling things...sometimes that helps ponies out of a jam, too!

With all that said, here's the typical Robikku Glowstick of approval for the day!

lumo_glow_stick.jpg

Enjoy yourself, I'm sure it'll be fun to see what you do with yourself here! :)

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

We've got many different things to do here, from the random chitchat and chattertalk, to out and out Roleplay! We do encourage you to explore and settle in, find your own little place here. Perhaps you draw? We have a section for art! We also have a Gallery! Do you write? We'd love to see your fanfics, stories and lore! There's a section for that! And if you're into the Roleplay, well, then you came to the right place! Compose music? We'd love to hear it!

Welcome, Laura! I've always wanted to visit the UK. Someday I will make that trip, I think! Is that a picture of you in your avatar? It's a fantastic cosplay of Rainbow Dash!

Hey Laura. Is that you in your avatar? I want your hair. Or wig, if that's a wig. Whatever it is, it's awesome.

Thankyou so much Everypony for the warm welcome ^_^

Oh Deer, Tales and Bronita Thank you so much I'm glad you like my hair ^^ It is my real hair .

I've got more photos i can show you once i can post on other threads xx

Thankyou so much Everypony for the warm welcome ^_^

Oh Deer, Tales and Bronita Thank you so much I'm glad you like my hair ^^ It is my real hair .

I've got more photos i can show you once i can post on other threads xx

Aaaaaaand 3! Go! Be free! Be free and post to your hearts content!