Compliment the User Above You

You and me are the best of freinds, holding together to the very end. Sometimes live can be so bitter sweet but you smile ensure that depression never defeats. Powering me with such endless love, when I look at you all I just can't get enough. Hold on tight and never let go because as long as wer here it will be one heck of a show.

Oh, my little colton. Don't you know your my very best Freeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiinddd.

Oh, You're new. I love meeting new people. Hey, I'm Sulvuss the Resident Love spreader. Do you like to draw, I've been drawing since I was a ittty bitty colt. If you need any help in any way then don't hesitate to let me know.

I like your avatar, it very nicely formed although I think some shadowing along the shoulers, bottom ears and forehead would give it greater depth.

Oh, You're new. I love meeting new people. Hey, I'm Sulvuss the Resident Love spreader. Do you like to draw, I've been drawing since I was a ittty bitty colt. If you need any help in any way then don't hesitate to let me know.

I like your avatar, it very nicely formed although I think some shadowing along the shoulers, bottom ears and forehead would give it greater depth.

Oh my...

Thanx, yes i do, and i really suck at coloring :V

I try not to shadow if possible until i feel i can at least make it look decent

Oh my...

Thanx, yes i do, and i really suck at coloring :V

I try not to shadow if possible until i feel i can at least make it look decent

I only started colouring maybe...six..8 months ago..same with digital art. Before that it was all out line pencil artist. So you are most likely far better than me.

I just colour in instinctively and hope for the best.