No longer getting notifications

BaconofChaos

Hey all, having a bit of trouble with my notifications. I'm not getting them for my subscribed threads. I'm getting messages about my posts being quoted, but the last message I got about a topic I was following being updated was nearly 23 hours ago, yet I know that at least one of those topics has been updated since then. Anyone having a similar problem, or knows the cause?

Try turning off all of your notifications, saving, then going back into your settings and turn them back on. Sometimes that will fix them. Also, I'm not sure why or why not the notifications system may not be working, but if you're still having an issue, be sure to send a PM to Manestream.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I figured out for a while that i needed to add again what kind of notifications I would like to get, and I marked that I would like to get a notification via e-mail if anyone post to a forum I marked to follow but I still haven't gon any notification e-mails. I use an e-mail service which isn't Gmail in it's name but it's using Gmail e-mail system and I noticed sometimes it marks to spam e-mails from an actual sender while I get an e-mail frome the same sened marked to not spam but I haven't got any notification e-mails from here while I marked some topic to followed since I saved in the option I would like to get notification e-mails.

Could you add me the-mail dress where these noticifition e-mails are coming from so I could add it to my adress list in my e-mail adress?