Donated, but name not appearing on the donator's wall and no donator perks?

lordbrony

Another user has expressed this, it could be that paypal is taking a while to send the data here, or it could be on our end. As long as you keep your reciept, we can track where the money is, and it will certainly be fixed! We havnt installed any recent updates to the site, but sometimes modules (such as our donation one) can become incompatible and wont show properly. I dont believe this is the case, but even if it is, its something that can easily be remedied. Thanks for being patient you guys, and sorry for the inconvienence!

I was worried at first too, like WHAT IF I DONT GET CREDIT FOR DONATING!? Then being like, "But Dessa, it's about helping out, it's not about getting credit for helping out." Which didn't work to quell me at first, but the moment I forgot bout it, I turned around and there it was.

Moral: A watched pot never boils.

• Like 2

No updates on this yet?

I have been looking into this and checking frequently; and i'm quite certain that our IP3 update broke our donation add-on that automatically displays these things. Since the account is in Artax's name, once he's back from vacation (about another 4 days) he can verify all the donations and we'll be sure to get them up right away. We may have to update things manually; until a release of the add-on comes out that is compatible with the update.

I appreciate your patience, and your generosity everypony. I promise this will be the first thing we fix when Artax is back to help me out!

Hiya,

I'm sorry this has taken so long to get looked into. By now I'm sure everyone knows why I've not been about.

Anyway... can those affected please PM me with the email address they used to make the donation with.

For an unknown reason the donation tracker that automatically upgrades you didn't work or even register any names.

What I do have is, of course, the paypal activity... but unfortunately not one person placed their Canterlot.com user name in the payment notes so I've no idea who's who. :(

Once you've sent me a message I can look you up and hopefully fix things pronto!

I can only apologise for it not working, I've just updated the mod, and I understand if any users who donated and have been waiting for the perks are wanting a refund. If asked, it will be honoured. I'd like to ask that you contact me rather than make a paypal dispute as that can affect other users wanting to contribute to our community in the future if we don't have a squeaky clean rep with the seervice.

Thanks for you patience.