Problem Starting Threads [Solved]

Astalakio

Hullo all!

So I've got my first RP character approved and ready to go, and I decided to create an open thread and see who would be kind enough to drop in and get me started. Only, I seem to be having problems actually creating the thread. I go into Equestria Mane, and to the area I want to start the thread in (The Foothills, to be precise). There are lots of threads by other ponies, so I know I'm in the right spot, but the button that usually says 'Start New Topic' is greyed out and says instead 'You Cannot Start a New Topic'. I'm I doing something wrong? :-| The Mane RP area is the only part of the site where this seems to be happening to me, I can create threads anywhere else.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Asta

Ah, it seems their has been some confusion. Your character was Assessed, not Approved. They are not the same thing. A Helpstaff member will first assess your character Application and help you get it ready and finalized. Then, it gets moved to the Accepted Apps section, where it waits for a Moderator to look it over and approve it. A Moderator looks it over to be sure nothing important was missed, or that something was left in that shouldn't have been. Then, they'll give it the Accepted stamp, move it into the correct sub-forum, and add you to the Roleplayers group. That will then allow you to create new topics in the World of Equestria RP.