Friendship, Dungeons, Magic & Dragons (now with added transcript)

Davroth

Question: What is ment by "Unicorn Ranger"? The Ranger has 2 subclasses, Scout and Marksmen, yet you say that only pegasi can be Scouts. I'm just a little confused.

Fixed that right after you asked the question, Unicorns can only be Ranger Hunter, and Pegasi can only become Ranger Scouts.

Hmm, normally I'd have a problem with these times as it means from midnight to 4, but it just so happens I play another RP at those times at those exact days aswell, so it should be alright. If this changes in the future though, I'll let you know.

As for the character I'll pick if I'm still allowed to play in this case. I'll pick the Earth pony Paladin, I never used a paladin class before, but I'd like to at least try once.

Hmm, normally I'd have a problem with these times as it means from midnight to 4, but it just so happens I play another RP at those times at those exact days aswell, so it should be alright. If this changes in the future though, I'll let you know.

What do you mean by that? Because I'm not so fond of the idea that you split you attention between 2 simultaneous games.

What do you mean by that? Because I'm not so fond of the idea that you split you attention between 2 simultaneous games.

Well, I meant it like I said it, I'm in another RP around those same times on another chat with a friend of mine... If I have to pick one though, I'd pick the one I'm in with my friend, I hope you can understand that. But I hope it won't be a problem in the end, cause I'd like to do this aswell.

I'd place them as young mares/stallions, mostly because the stats are supposed to represent you at the beginning of your adventurer career. I wouldn't really put them younger, but they might be older if desired by the individual player. But I'll talk you through that once I begin writing the characters.

@Danton: updated the first post

Does this means you placed me as a dropout then? Cause I am willing to try it as long as its not a problem that I RP with somepony else elsewhere aswell.

I really don't want to make a group larger then 5 ponies. And I didn't place you on the dropout, I just listed the names in the order I got notice of their interest, and I think it's only fair to treat this on a "first come, first serve"-basis.

However, if this can stir some interest, maybe there is a second group possible in the future. it just doesn't look like we get a second one going right now.

For when we get the final group, if there are any issues with group roles being filled or group composition, I'd be willing to change my character to whatever role was needed. For instance if we end up all spellcasters or squishy classes or something similar, and are lacking a sturdier warrior type or anything like that. Whatever would help the group.

I really don't want to make a group larger then 5 ponies. And I didn't place you on the dropout, I just listed the names in the order I got notice of their interest, and I think it's only fair to treat this on a "first come, first serve"-basis.

However, if this can stir some interest, maybe there is a second group possible in the future. it just doesn't look like we get a second one going right now.

Oh, alright, let me know if I can ever join then.

Also, is it alright to watch this once it starts even if I'm not in it?