Australia Rp Location

Haserman

Ok I've been looking around the Rp threads specifically Stalliongrad and Trottingham, this got me thinking about an Australian location as these two places are representations of real countries, my thoughts so far about the main features would it being a large colony off away from the main land mass of Equestria but still under the rein of it.

Main Ideas

Main city/ies (Sydney, Melbourne)

Outback (probably name it the Outbuck)

Farming area

Hot Summers

Strange exotic animals platypus, koala ...

Beaches

Australian accents

I haven't come up with any good names but I did create a thread about it but it's still quite difficult to decide.

But the main idea is to have a large island colony off the coast of Equestria with one or two large cities but mainly comprised of a large desert. Much like the real Australia it will be surrounded by misconceptions about it's culture and animals (this may change I'm deciding if this should be a stereotypical Australia or the real thing)

So any thoughts and ideas any good ideas I'll probably edit into this and if I do decide to design this would you the Rp'ers actually want to Rp here and where would I post this plan.

AN: I am an Australian Brony so if I do decide to make a realistic representation of a ponyfied Australia it would be quite accurate.

Cheers

Well for an Australian land to be added to the RP world I would have to talk it over with the admins; not sure if it ever be a playable place but it could be a RP-canon place as are as allowing characters to be from there and all. Like I said though, have to talk to the admins first.

Go go Australian bronies! This is a great idea mate. However, I can't think of ponified names for Aussie cities, and this would be setting an unfortunate precedent. Give it some thought and come up with some great names. I believe in you!

Go go Australian bronies! This is a great idea mate. However, I can't think of ponified names for Aussie cities, and this would be setting an unfortunate precedent. Give it some thought and come up with some great names. I believe in you!

If you check out this thread some people have come up with names for cities like Marebourne, Hosstralia, Outbuck, Austbraylia, Hooftralia, Coltberra and a few more but I'm having trouble deciding which ones should be incorporated (except the Outbuck that name is bucking awesome) so that's why I started this thread to:

1. Work out if I can actually design a Country

2. Names of Cities

3. Whether people would actually Rp there because Stalliongrad only had 1 thread right now it's kinda sad

4. Culture whether it should be the misconception Australia is or the real thing but surrounded by the misconception like in real life

So any suggestions please feel free to post them they'll be much appreciated

hi hi

There's that seemingly unused island off the Clopton Shores, or perhaps one of the islands in the Gallopocus could be a nice place for australian ponies to hail from?

That's a great idea but I'll probably will still need admin approval to create a new area but that location would be perfect for it. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...