Episode 10 sypnosis

Whitehawke

lunar republic said something about this on facebook. I'm glad it's a real thing and not a joke :kissy: (it sounded very joke-like)

I really looking forward to this episode

Ooh, a Spike episode?

Considering the last one wasn't the most well received episode, I'm glad to see them trying again with one.

It's not the much needed AJ episode, but Spike probably did need another episode. I mean, he's supposed to be a main character too, and he's only had one starring episode.

So yeah, I'm happy to see this news. :)

Hmm, it might have Spike grow up for that one episode, but looking at the first half of the synopsis it's deffinately possible that Spike's "Sudden growth spurt" is either (really) fat Spike or he ends up accidentally taking some sort of growth potion so he's basically a giant version or himself

Actually one of the comments on Equstria Dailty mentions about this mentions how, looking at the proportions, that "Growm up Spike" we saw in Cutie Mark Chronicles could have mostly been Spike as he was at the moment made considerably larger by Twilight's magic and not what he would look like as an adult (which would be nice, I like to think that the types of Dragons that are hatched at the entry exam are smaller and have a closer lifespan to Ponies, it's a bit sad to think that they have to go into exile and have the Ponies they're closest to die when they're still a child)

• 3 weeks later...

A new sypnosis has been released, and it seems to spoil the plot quite a bit more. Click below to see it.

1.jpg

Looks like it's going the lesson is essentially going to be "Don't let your desires overcome you", or something like that. Also, I'm 99% convinced Spike is going back to normal by the end now.

Hopefully his grown-up form won't be a re-color. Heck, we already have a green dragon.