Suggestions for gallery

Dessa

1. I might have missed something obvious, but it would be cool if you could subscribe to a specific member's gallery (and not just individual images), or perhaps even a gallery folder.

2. Might be handy if we auto-subscribed to images posted by ourselves. Sometimes I forget to subscribe to images I posted manually, only to come back a month later and see comments I never knew were there. It's fair to assume that people will want to see all the comments on their own images, so it seems like an easy call for automation.

Thanks ♥!

1. I might have missed something obvious, but it would be cool if you could subscribe to a specific member's gallery (and not just individual images), or perhaps even a gallery folder.

You CAN subscribe to Albums. Just go to an Album, like this one: and over on the right should be some sort of Follow This Album button.

2. Might be handy if we auto-subscribed to images posted by ourselves. Sometimes I forget to subscribe to images I posted manually, only to come back a month later and see comments I never knew were there. It's fair to assume that people will want to see all the comments on their own images, so it seems like an easy call for automation.

Thanks ♥!

That will be something Artax will have to decide. He would know if that's possible and if it's something we'd like to implement. Sounds like a nice idea though.

Hmm, so it looks at though you can subscribe to individual albums, but I dont see a way to subscribe to a whole artist. Like, I can subscribe to "Misc Personal" by Brianblackberry, but if I want to see every last scribble the guy posts, including all of his other folders (and I do, because brianblackberry!), I have to individually subscribe to each of his folders. Seems like there should be a way to subscribe to BBB himself, but there doesn't appear to be.