Whatnot

sarcatsic

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Whatnot

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Light blue and white

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Dark magenta and bright pink. Straightened bangs and curly locks

Eye Color: Magenta

Cutie Mark: A white square with a dark magenta question mark (?) next to a bright pink exclamation point (!)

Physique: Normal, but more athletic than that of a normal unicorn

Residence: Canterlot

Motivation: To be an everypony

Likes: Lots of things, but is passionate about oldies music, like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Annette Hanshaw

Dislikes: When people diss the oldies or when some pony doesn't even try.

Character Summary: Whatnot had a somewhat normal childhood. She lived in a good area and lived with her grandparents, and altho they didn't understand her, they loved her just the same. Her grandparents didn't really know what to name her, because they had no idea which parent she'd take after more, so they gave her a name that was both random, and yet would fit with the rest of the family name. They may have cursed her with her random personality because of it. As she grew up, she couldn't decide on a talent. When she was little, she wanted to use her unicorn magic to fly like the pegasus. Then she wanted to use it to be a beautiful singer. After that she wanted to be a librarian. After that she wanted to be a matchmaker. And she had about a dozen other professions in between. She wasn't horrible at these things, but she wasn't amazing either. So she picked up quite a few skills along the way. Like Twilight Sparkle, she was very good with using her magic for different things, however since she wasn't amazing either, she mainly just used it for more practical things. Her body must have been fed up with being indecisive on her true talent, so a big bright ?! appeared on her flank. She couldn't be prouder of it and she's been stuck to finding different things to learn and try throughout her life. Her current passion is writing silly fanfiction on all of her friends. Unfortunately for them, they're subject to her writing binge. But at least it's only fanfiction, right?

plotness-1.png

requests.png

whatnotttt.png

Omg, she looks amazing. I have a feeling she is going to be an amazing rp character.

Thanks, I hope so xD I mean I pretty much brought her back to life from when I made her when I was like 12, so it'd be nice to actually develop her character into something MORE interesting.