Dark Star, the fastest Stallion in Equestria!

Dark Star

Name: Dark Star

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: Dark Star's Pelt is a Smoky Gray, something that he inherited from his Father.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color Style: His Mane is a pure Chocolate brown, with the tips being a Cobalt Blue. His Mane is slightly messy, and short enough to cover his forehead, without covering his eyes.

Eye Color: His eyes are a piercing Gold, and he just loves to use them to his advantage.

Cutie Mark: Dark Star's Cutie Mark is, you guessed it, a DARK STAR. Oh my, what a PLOT TWIST!

Physique: Dark Star is actually quite slim for a Stallion of his Bloodline. His Father is very large, but overweight, and his mother is small and graceful. Dark has inherited most of his mother traits, but he has inherited his Fathers muscles. Dark has a scar under his left wing due to an accident at the Junior Speedsters Flight Camp. He Graduated top of his respective Class.

Origin: Where Dark Star was born, barely anyone knows, as he's traveled mostly all of his life and has only just settled in Cloudesdale. There are rumors that Cloudesdale is his Hometown, and he heavily implies that it is, but he has never actually stated where he is from. It's basically common knowledge to know that he hails from Cloudesdale. Another rumor is that he was sucked into Equestria from a different dimension, but nopony believes that.

Roleplay Type: Crossover

Occupation: Dark is a wanderer, staying wherever he wants and doing whatever he pleases. He occasionally does errands, but he mainly gets paid to protect and serve the good people of Equestria, which he does to his full extent, and he loves it.

Motivation: Dark Star got his Cutie Mark, and found his motivation when he was given a choice. Either save his Sister, or have the Town he was in burned down and the Villagers massacred. Dark chose the Village, as he knew they would kill his Sister anyway. Dark saved the Village, and when he saw them slay his sister for being kind and asking Dark to let the Villagers live, the rage inside him boiled over and he annihilated the Enemies. As his Sister died in his arms, his Mark appeared, and he knew what he must do. Except one thing. If he really IS a Human who was sucked into Equestria, how did he get his cutie mark?

Likes: Dark Star likes quite a few things, things such as Running, Flying, and basically any form of exercise. In contrast to this he does enjoy sitting down and reading a good Book or two. He loves sweet things such as candies, chocolate, ice cream, etc.

Dislikes: Dark Star hates sour things, and he also, for some strange reason, dislikes loud, obnoxious and annoying People, although he knows that he can be like this at times. He also dislikes being stuck in one place, or doing one thing for too long.

Character Summary: Dark was born in a mediocre family, with two Brothers and a Sister, Mother, Father and Grandparents. Dark Star's Sibling excelled in their individual fields, Writing, Singing, etcetera. Dark was actually second last to find his Cutie Mark, and his was probably the most life changing.

After the Events that caused him to find his Cutie Mark, Dark traveled Equestria, helping out wherever he could and building quite a reputation for Himself as a Hero, but he didn't like the Concept. Eventually he made a Home in Cloudesdale, where he lives to this Day. Ponies ask where he came from and he never gives anypony a straight answer. But why would he keep it a secret?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, my Apologies Jester. For some odd reason Opera has been acting strange lately. Whenever i attempted to load the Canterlot Forum it would say that it didn't exist. I'm currently using Firefox until I fix the Problem. I'm going to reinstall Opera and see if it helps.

Anyways, thank you for notifying me, I shall continue to rework or edit Dark, as I only just realised there are things I need to fix up. I've also been a bit busy writing Stories for my Friends and stuff like that. Holidayish stuff. I'll get right on it.

- Dark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...