Hello all, (Dont hit me :P )

Bramzter

Hey all, My name is Bram peters and i am from Holland. Ive been a lurker brony for sometime now. only reading fan-fiction and the like now on Equestrian daily and leaving a few comments. and i cant really deny it anymore. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH.

Ive been converted form the MSPA forums and you could say that those two fandoms are now on equal levels of awesome now. But that is not the point. :geek:

I am a student for MediaDesign on the ROC Flevoland, I still suck at drawing trough, The best i could do is some pretty decent sprite edits in Ms paint and Paint.net.

I am 18 years old and have a really relaxed living enviorment. I am a bit of a geek (Who isnt in this fandom :ugeek: ) but yeah, I like to listen music and draw stuff, only my drawing is crud so you will probably never see it.

My favorite Gamecompany is Valve and my favorite web comic is Homestuck. Ponies are awesome too. That is why i am a fan i geuss :|

Anyway nice meeting you all!

- Bramzter

What are the MSPA forums? Hm. Well, welcome to our little herd!

The MSPaint adventures forum. It's a webcomic (It has a few but Homestuck is the most popular)

Homestuck is really good. It starts out slow but then becomes really addictive. :D

I sincerely recommend reading trough homestuck for at least once. Its really unique and fun.

It also has amazing flashes.

Here is a memorable one!

It willl Giv u EMOTIOHNS AND EPICNEZZ....

(The bad spelling is an small injoke)

Anyway i have a brand new non marry seu character done here for RP õnly it seems i cant post anywhere but here as of now.

(The urge to RP with a my little pony kind of character proves how far i have fallen in this fandom)