G'day

milliepanillie

I am Millie Panillie.

I've only recently discovered the pony craze. Early February, I think...maybe? And um...well, like uh...yeah...? I'm sorry!

Uh...I'm a bit of a 'cartoonist' if you will. Or rather a cartoonist in the making, and I, uh...loved the toons of the 1990s; 'Hey Arnold!', 'Ed, Edd n Eddy', the list goes on with PPG among them. I saw a bunch of pony-related submissions, and that Lauren Faust made it. I remembered her name tied into Craig McCracken, and so I watched the toon and, like, my mind was totally BLOWN! I was amazed at how well the show was animated for a flash toon and I have never laughed so hard at the words "too busy napping" in forever!

and, and and...um...sorry, I'm like super excited, oh mah stars!

Anyways, I like to draw, and I'd like to show some of my stuff here and what not to pacify my pony obsession...right as soon as I figure out how to post in the artsy section! I can't wait to talk to people that draw ponies! And like, yeah...pleased to meet y'all! I think...don't hate me!

Also, Pinkie Pie is the best pony. EVER.

Oh, and green is my favorite color. Yay!...please don't hate me.

Woohoo! My first friend here! I think...? Uhh...

..and yes, purple is so cool! I personally like magenta better ~w~ but they're so close together; who could tell the difference? Not I!

I will try hanging onto my enthusiasm for dearest life in your name, Sir Ruqyo!

P.S. I know there's a difference between magenta and purple, and I just don't like to...you know... judge and um...well I...I'm sorry!

Welcome to the forums Millie Panillie!

I remember a lot of the shows you mentioned in the early 90's; a lot of that inspired me to be an artist as I entered high school; glad to know someone else appreciated them too :3 I look forward to seeing your art, we have a lot of users here who are submitting their own works of art, it'll be nice to see you among them.

As soon as you get to 5+ posts, the other features of the board should open up to you; so feel free to introduce yourself to others, or welcome others as well. As soon as your able to post in our applications section, you can also submit a character sheet to get your pony approved (if you have one in the works) for the RP sections of the site.

Its great to have you here, so welcome to the herd :3 Look forward to seeing you around the forums!