[Hoofington] Working at the Ice Cream Place (Ended)

Fluttershy1990

Arctic Sun has just opened her ice cream place, Arctic Sun's Ice Cream Delights, for the day, and started to get everything ready for today customers. She had just finished a new ad for her ice cream place in the newspaper, and is hoping for many new customers. The ice cream place has been cleaned, and everything is on the selves nice and neat.

"Okay, everything is set and ready for the day. I just put a new ad in the newspaper and hoping to get a lot of new customers." Arctic Sun said to herself. Just then, a customer appeared.

Wind Rider had just finished his morning patrol of the area, not having spotted much of anything from the air that morning. He had three patrols, every day: two hours in the morning, two in the afternoon, then two at night. Wind Rider was always on time for his patrols, and always thorough...and on some days he'd even patrol longer than needed. Today though, he'd received a paper at his house. He'd read it before his patrol, and seen an ad for an ice-cream shop. He wasn't going to lie, Wind hadn't had ice-cream in a very long time. Not only that, he liked to support the local businesses, so when he finished his patrol, hot from flying all morning in the sun, he made his way to town.

The door opened, and in walked Wind. He had his standard tan campaign hat on, tied around his jaw to keep it on, and a green vest on, his uniform. "Good morning." he said pleasantly, smiling. He quickly shook his head back, the hat sliding down the back of his head and resting on his neck. "How are you?" he asked as he walked up to the counter to check out the prices for ice-cream.

"Hi, Wind Rider, I'm doing fine. Will you like to buy some ice cream?" Arctic Sun said. "We have many different kinds of ice cream. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, mint chocolate chips, and many others. Just tell me what you want, and I will get it for you."

Wind had to think for a bit as to who the pony was. Her name had been on the ad, and he'd met her before, at least in passing. But he had met a lot of ponies in the town, and his memory for names was never good.

"Hold on a moment, it's on the tip of my tongue." he said, tapping a right hoof gently against the ground for a moment. It was cold in the shop...cold like...

"Arctic Sun, right?" he said with a smile. "I'll go for strawberry, for now. How's business? Anyone but me come in yet?"

"That is true. I hope it works out for you, starting up a new business is hard. But with the hot weather, I'm sure you'll get business. Especially once the tourist season starts." Wind Rider said, tilting his neck to retrieve a leather pouch from a pocket on his shirt. He set the pouch on the counter and tipped it over, pushing three bits toward her. "One for the ice cream, and two because hey, you can always use a bit of money." he said with a smile. He wanted to make sure that she succeeded in her venture, and a little tip went a long way.

He put the pouch back in his pocket and smiled. "And there's an ad in the paper, so people are bound to come."

"Thanks for the tip, and I hope to see you again, Wind Rider" said Arctic Sun. A couple of hours later, business is starting pick up nicely. At the end of the day, Arctic Sun went home.

(This RP has ended. I know that it might be short, but I decided to end it, and start a new RP, New to Ponyville, and that RP is still going on and open to anyone to join.)