Well Hi There

Alkali

About myself.: Name: Alkali Burst

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Looking for MLP RP websites on Yahoo

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

About myself.: Name: Alkali Burst

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Looking for MLP RP websites on Yahoo

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I'd..uh...rather not say. Bit of a shady part, that

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hey there! Just found the site today, thought it looked pretty cool and well kept! I'm a frequenter of a pony chat, and was looking for someplace to stretch out the legs of this character I came up with, same named as me.

As for me personally, I'm a desert pony, in the South West of the USA. I'm an avid fan of Table Top RPGs, Firefly, Shadowrun in general, and several other things that would take me way to long to think of off hand.

I honestly don't want to go into how I found FiM, because I think it'd color me something I'm not, so please leave it alone.

I'm a big fan of several of what you'd probably call 'tumblr ponies', and I'll probably make a freeform RP involving the idea that Tumblr weakened dimensional borders or something.

So..that's about it, unless you guys want to know what ships I sail, or more about the Character Alkali Burst.

Edited by Alkali

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Hello Alkali!

When I first read your name, I thought it was 'Akali' leading me to believe you were a League of Legends player. Are you?

Also, I check tumblr every five minutes waiting for all the ponies I follow to update, haha. I absolutely adore Tumblr ponies.

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello Alkali!

When I first read your name, I thought it was 'Akali' leading me to believe you were a League of Legends player. Are you?

Also, I check tumblr every five minutes waiting for all the ponies I follow to update, haha. I absolutely adore Tumblr ponies.

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thanks, and I guess you could call me a VERY casual player.

And thanks to everyone else. I'll definitely try out the IRC...if I can get on it with mibbit.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!