Fashion Show!

MyLittlePonyTales

Tempted to do one for Mystery Chaser, but I realized... She'd either play the gumshoe thing to the hilt and go in her usual hat and coat, perhaps a bit straightened up, or perhaps she'd wear a tux. It'd probably take quite a bit of convincing to get her into a dress. And most likely, she'd still put on the hard-boiled detective act even if she did get put in a dress.

Tempted to do one for Mystery Chaser, but I realized... She'd either play the gumshoe thing to the hilt and go in her usual hat and coat, perhaps a bit straightened up, or perhaps she'd wear a tux. It'd probably take quite a bit of convincing to get her into a dress. And most likely, she'd still put on the hard-boiled detective act even if she did get put in a dress.

Oh, I could totally see her in a slinky black thing...that was something female private eyes always was able to pull off, I think, in the old Noir books!

Oh, I could totally see her in a slinky black thing...that was something female private eyes always was able to pull off, I think, in the old Noir books!

Ahh... the 'little black dress' look. Perhaps. With 'black' being substituted with whatever the writer found alluring. If ponies had guns, she'd probably be wearing one taped to her flank under the dress or something, though. Because don't all detective dames do that? I wonder what analogue there would be.