Intro Love

weesh

29 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you watch/listen to the MLP intros and outros?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

I could imagine skipping the end, but I have completionist tendencies; if I skip it, then it will not increment the view count in iTunes, and the next time I open it, it will still be at the end of the episode instead of the beginning.

The thread has become a microcosm of itself!

How likely are you to click on it when you see it?

to the top part: I do that too. I hate it when I'm listening to a song on my Ipod or on Itunes, and somebody changes it right before the end

to the bottom part: at first, it was about 80% of the time, but now maybe 20% of the time. I always kick myself when I do it, because I notice what it is while my computer loads the page, then I have to wait for it to load so I can hit the back button XD

I could imagine skipping the end, but I have completionist tendencies; if I skip it, then it will not increment the view count in iTunes, and the next time I open it, it will still be at the end of the episode instead of the beginning.

Ha ! I would be very annoyed by that ! I tend to watch the episodes on Youtube, where they don't do that. If they did, I'd probably cut the sound and let them finish while doing something else, as I don't like to watch a black screen with just names on it.

Ha ! I would be very annoyed by that ! I tend to watch the episodes on Youtube, where they don't do that. If they did, I'd probably cut the sound and let them finish while doing something else, as I don't like to watch a black screen with just names on it.

Well, it is an idiosyncrasy, but if I were actually annoyed by the process, I could click on the end of the progress bar, it would immediately end the show, bring me back to the menu and increment the view counter. But I haven't done that yet.

It is a slightly different (and shorter) version of the theme song with an instrumental solo and this is enough for me.