Intro Love

weesh

29 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you watch/listen to the MLP intros and outros?

• Always
    • Most of the time
    • Sometimes
    • Rarely
    • Never

When I was going through the "The West Wing" DVDs, I became proficient at skipping the entire intro because I didn't care.

I have gone through My Little Pony 1.15 times (yes, I pulled out a calculator), and I still watch the entire intro and listen to the entire outro. What about you guys?

I always watch the entire intro since it's more effort than it's worth to skip past it. there's usually an ad half way through the outro, so I listen until the ad comes up

It depends on my mood. I think the intro is quite cute but I have seen it numerous times, so now it all depends on my mood on it at the time. This is true though for every show I have been a fan of, even those who intros I really enjoy.

I always watch the intro. Usually I watch the credits too, but I have stopped it before they ran some times. Though usually I watch all the way because I like the outro music.

You know something weird about the intro to season 2? You've got Big Macintosh and Granny Smith, right? And they pass by each other on the street, but they totally blank each other.

They're not just walking together, because Big Macintosh kind of walks faster and goes in front of her.

It's one thing not to hold a conversation when they're both busy, but if I saw my grandmother on the street, I think I'd at least acknowledge her.

I have spent much time pondering this, and the only conclusion I can come to is that Big Macintosh, walking in front, didn't see Granny Smith, and Granny Smith, being either short-sighted or senile, doesn't notice Big Macintosh walking in front of her.

OF COURSE IT'S IMPORTANT!

WHO SAID THAT?!

*twitch*

• Like 1

I watch the intro almost all the time. :D

You know something weird about the intro to season 2? You've got Big Macintosh and Granny Smith, right? And they pass by each other on the street, but they totally blank each other.

They're not just walking together, because Big Macintosh kind of walks faster and goes in front of her.

It's one thing not to hold a conversation when they're both busy, but if I saw my grandmother on the street, I think I'd at least acknowledge her.

I have spent much time pondering this, and the only conclusion I can come to is that Big Macintosh, walking in front, didn't see Granny Smith, and Granny Smith, being either short-sighted or senile, doesn't notice Big Macintosh walking in front of her.

OF COURSE IT'S IMPORTANT!

WHO SAID THAT?!

*twitch*

I like how you've put so much depth into this, haha. xD

on a slightly unrelated note, every time I skim past this topic and see "Intro Love", I think it says "I'm in love". then I think to myself "who would make a whole topic just to confess their love?"

on a slightly unrelated note, every time I skim past this topic and see "Intro Love", I think it says "I'm in love". then I think to myself "who would make a whole topic just to confess their love?"

Tom Cruise would.

And probably many others as well. Starting a thread is much less work than jumping a couch. Heck, I started a thread to discuss, the number of times people watch the intro of my little pony. If I fell in love while I was still part of a forum community, it just might become a thread.

After getting confused about all the "favorite ____" polls, I decided to try some more unique thread names.

Tom Cruise would.

And probably many others as well. Starting a thread is much less work than jumping a couch. Heck, I started a thread to discuss, the number of times people watch the intro of my little pony. If I fell in love while I was still part of a forum community, it just might become a thread.

After getting confused about all the "favorite ____" polls, I decided to try some more unique thread names.

that's just it XD there are people out there who would, so everytime I think I see "I'm in love" as the topic title, I click on it out of curiosity only to realize that it's the same topic I've already looked at 30 times before

I never skip the introduction, but always skip the end credits.

I could imagine skipping the end, but I have completionist tendencies; if I skip it, then it will not increment the view count in iTunes, and the next time I open it, it will still be at the end of the episode instead of the beginning.

that's just it XD there are people out there who would, so everytime I think I see "I'm in love" as the topic title, I click on it out of curiosity only to realize that it's the same topic I've already looked at 30 times before

The thread has become a microcosm of itself!

How likely are you to click on it when you see it?