greetings to you all!

Kyderra

About myself.: - PC games

- Programmer

- Proud Moderator of a web comic forum (housepets)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I googled : "MLP: FiM community

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I noticed a lot of commotion and internet jokes going around about the show, so I got curious, however ,I did not really watch it because my ex told me she would show only dislike if I would, but after a while, i started to watch, and sure enough, I loved the show.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hello Everyone / pony , My name is Kyderra

I'm a 25 year old guy *glup* from the Netherlands

I am a guy that one day decided: " you know what I need, a fun MLP community to hang around with in my life"

so, I google'd, and this is the forum I landed on ^_^.

I have my own RP form hosted somewhere, but it's not very active, and I don't think I will be RPing on this one, i'm more looking to chit chat with fellow brony's.

(I really hope this is not a issue)

I'm a proud member and moderator of a PG safe / kid friendly webcomic community called "Housepets!"

the community is largely based on furry's (about 70%)

If there would be a goal I would try to make, then it's introducing people I know in real life to the idea that anyone who watched any type of show is just fine. (I have gotten very good at it ;-) )

Edit:

oh, I totally forgotten to mention, i'm a artist, I used to draw a lot of things, but lately ,I lost all my motivations, perhaps I might find some here ;-).

I actually like to color and shade more then draw.

you can check out my work here http://necrath.deviantart.com/

Edited by Kyderra

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome!

If you really are, you should not be nervous to tell how old you are. There are quite a few here around you're age, so do not feel like you are the only one. :D

Oh, yeah.. Almost forgot!

Enjoyment is essential here! So just deal with it. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

fast Question, in the rules it states a avatar is only allowed to be 150x150, but the websites allowed 200x200, i'm guessing it's meant to say 200x200.

Cosmetics (Avatar, Signature, and Image Posting Size:

• Avatars: Maximum size 150x150px and 350kb; GIF, JPG, and PNG are accepted formats.

Edited by Kyderra

fast Question, in the rules it states a avatar is only allowed to be 150x150, but the websites allowed 200x200, i'm guessing it's meant to say 200x200.

I think the highest animated .gifs that will work as avatars are 150x150; I don't think there's an actual limit otherwise, just what the website scales the image down to.

Anyway, welcome to Canterlot, hope you enjoy your time here! :D

• 2 weeks later...